Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

New Monastery Being Built On The West Coast. Soleil At 4 X 26 Y , Sermons, Kitchens, Etc.

- We have 3 silver altars above 70 QL built, but yet to be blessed.

- We can smith pretty good tools of you want to practice your channeling. If you blow a tool up, its no biggie. We have and will have plenty

- Lots of fun prem players around to chat around with, preach to, hunt with.

- We have a 4-star kitchen with pans being made daily.

- We have pan loaders for hire.

- We're right in the center of Chaos, Exodus and Indy

- We're working on lots of meat and veggies. We'll have to figure out a way to divvy it up though.

If you want to park your priest, this would probably be a good place to do it. Sermons daily I suppose? Beds can be made.

Also, if you are just looking for a village, Feel free to come on by... Assuming you're a good, fun player that doesn't grief. We have plenty of housing and beds around. We have a fighting academy and take several trips to Chaos to further skill our FS.

Any questions, feel free to message MrRabbit, or Nahem or myself.

Hey Brandon,

Now I'm back in Wurm more and I live directly South I can come and bless the Mag altar for you when i'm next on. :)

Brandon's a good guy. I'll be stopping through some day to check it out, man.

Nice gents. I've been off for a but, but back this week. :) Feel free to message me with any questions.

Welp, got a pretty good little group doing sermons now. I myself am mag'ed up. Have like maybe 7 prems up at any time?

Come on over this weekend and lets see how big we can get this. Soleil. 26 Y and 4 X

I know 2 mag priests that would be up for this, both have mains and maybe 1 more that'll come for the ride. Oh, possibly another Vyn priest and main too.

Bring them on over. Cam PM myself, Nahem, Vindekator, or MrRabbit, or Khloey

this weekend ? i have also a vyn priest that i like to park (janpaat)- also coming with 2 alts for the sermon (banano and sagoth)

Edited by noermel

Nice, This weekend sounds good. I should have a few priests on as well. Plus ones that are already here whom I lose track of (not mine)

OK, this weekend. Who is in?

I've converted Vilesh to Vyn so he's not yet priested again. Hopefully I'll get some time over the weekend to play, if there is anything going on I can just be there as a listener and do my normal prayer cycle. :)