Sign in to follow this  
Broken

Missing Graphics For Items In Game.

In the last few days, I've seen items missing in game that are still there. I've had to relog to be able to see a forge or other items such as a boat in the water. As an example, I couldn't see my rare forge that I had and my villager could see it. I was on unstable at the time. It happened a few times with a few of my boats.

I'm sure others have seen this following thing, a horse on a large cart that has another hitched horse will sometimes go invisible. If you leave them hitched during a restart, one horse can be invisible to others, to fix this I had to jump on my cart as the driver.

• Like 1

Some days ago (maybe a week?) it happened to my bulls, both properly fenced and on deed. I had to re-log to see them again. Both bulls were not hitched to a cart.

This is nothing new and something very frequent. It happens a lot to me with some items (I had a bulk bin that kept doing this, over multiple sessions and on multiple characters).

Horses that are hitched disappear almost 100% of the time though I think that's a seperate bug.

Edited by Wiro