Sign in to follow this  
Skren

13Th Eidolon On Freedom Cluster?

I'm looking for a level 13 Path of Insanity person to advance me. Please pm me here or contact Skren (or Rudie) on Freedom cluster.

SO .. any 13th Eidolons yet? I would still like to be enlightened. Willing to pay.

Still searching for a 13th Eidolon to enlighten me. Willing to overpay significantly. :)

Maybe you are the highest one lol

Also, I thought you can see who different path leaders are at higher levels in a certain path? 0.o

Maybe you are the highest one lol

Also, I thought you can see who different path leaders are at higher levels in a certain path? 0.o

Anything above the 12th doesn't appear in that list I don't think. Plus, I believe that list is only for the server you're on, otherwise Yaga would be showing up in my path leaders list. He'd have to cross into each server, throw down a rug and check path leaders to see. Using the forums may be more convenient.

Edited by Laiwyn

Ah, all things I didn't know as I never really got into the praying sort of things. Thanks for the info :D

Check your path leaders. It lists every category as long as there is at least one person of that rank in the cluster. It only lists names of people on your cluster. If a rank is listed but no names are given, there are people on other servers within the cluster of that rank.

There don't seem to be any 13th Eidolons. Your best bet is probably finding the current 12th and checking to see when they're ranking up.

Edited by Darkren

Resurrecting this as I've heard there's now a 13th Eidolon on Chaos. If you'd be willing to travel to one of the non PvP servers and enlighten me, I'm willing to pay.

over 12th does show but you only see whats on your server