Sign in to follow this  
Nadineb

Wts Horses And Pigs (Exo)

I have lots of horses with various traits for sale. All of them have at least Fleet and Lightning, up to 5 speeds.

Also selling pigs, breeding pairs available. They normally have lightning, tough and malformed hind legs.

Delivery possible depending on the distance and animal kind for a few C or waste food/meals (one can never have enough pigslobber).

PM me here or ingame on Nadineb or Sorciere with what you are looking for and I'll check the current stock and prices.

Few foals with 5 speed traits available and a few nice starter riding horses! PM me for a resent list with what I have in stock atm.

Current stocks on horses; bunch of nice 5 speeders. Any color and almost all ages! Limited stocks on 3 and 4 speeders. Nice palomino 4 speed breeding pair for sale.

Pigs; still have 2 young males waiting for a new home. I am out of females atm.

Bump!

Horses: Several nice 5 speeders for sale (from foal to aged) for 1s each. Several carthorse/starter riding horses as well (fleet and lightning included).

Pigs: 2 male pigs waiting for new homes atm. Females all sold out.

Bump! 2 male pigs for sale and a growing pack of 4 and 5 speed traited horses. I'm out of 2-3 speeders atm.

how much for a black and a gold 3-5 speed horses? would like to introduce some color to my breed lines.