Sign in to follow this  
Atndy

What Was The First Skill You Got Over 20 (Not Including Body Stats) Once You Got Prem?

Mine would have to be woodcutting, loved the skill then and till this day I love it so much.

I was on a digging job when I decided to go premium so digging was my first past 20. To this day i love the digging and designing of fresh deeds.

Digging! :D Second one was probably carpentry, third - mining or woodcutting.

Mining, already had 20 from GV. Carpentry and fine carpentry soon followed.

I played on GV for a good while and got many skills to 20 before I finally *dared* to make the transition to premium and depart for *Freedom*. This being the case, I have no idea which of my skills hit over 20 first and only remember my first *title* at 50 skill as being farming; but there is another post about first 50 title skill, so I will leave it at that.

=Ayes=

Mind Logic ;)

But barring characteristics which is what I suspect the OP meant, it would have been farming (I made a new account to take to Wild because I had wasted so much characteristic potential on my first account on GV), not counting the fact that on GV a skill would pop over 20 on the tick before reverting to 20 when you next logged in - in which case I have NO idea. I went premium as soon as I hit 20 Mind Logic - I was at around 15 farming at that time and farming was about close to all I did for a month after that :P So much cotton to fuel the forges!