Sign in to follow this  
Sodomiko

Sociedade Alternativa Para A LÃ ngua Portuguesa

A quem estiver lendo este forum e procurando alguem que fala o portugues.

Aqui é o lugar, não tenho pretensão de criar uma vila ainda, (quem sabe mais pra frente) mas de criar um espaço nosso para jogar e compartilhar experiencias no nosso idioma.

A partir de agora esta fundada a Sociedade Alternativa no Wurm Online.

google translate:

Who is reading this forum and looking for someone who speaks Portuguese.

Here is the place, I have no intention of creating a village also (perhaps more forward) but to create a space to play and share our experiences in our language.

From now on this founded the Alternative Society in Wurm Online.

You should look up Faldan on Independence. He speaks Portuguese and is usually recruiting. Setting up a Portuguese-only forum post won't work though. It's also against the forum rules, sorry about that.

• Like 1

Hey there Sodomiko!!

Your forum thread is interesting, but unfortunatly and as Garis said, it won't work this way and it's against the rules.

I'm actually rulling a village in Independence server, called Hill Fort of Edoras, if look in village recuitment center you'll find my thread there.

I'm still and always recruiting new people and me and my crew would be gald to welcome you to our little home here.

By the way, i'm portuguese too. if you don't speak any english just send me a PM in portuguese and i'll answer you as soon i see it ;)

Best regards!

LOLZ

So many portuguese speakers. I have 2 villages in exo, not really active atm, mostly waiting for 1.0 to bust out before i come back, in the mean time playing another different mmorpg. Not even recruitng atm, but i can set anyone up with some space. So you can do your thing while i'm not entirely active...

But please before anything else, make yourself aware of the rules.

Sorry, but i have to lock this thread.

7 ) You must use English when speaking on public chat channels in-game, and on the forum. If you cannot use English, we suggest the use of a translator.

And please don't use the report function to reply to posts.