Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Path Of Power Rank 7 Erupt/freeze

So i try to spawn lava and i get these messages

[22:56:03] Nothing happens. Maybe you can not spawn lava too far from Magranon's domain? <--- inside Fo/Vyn domain

[22:52:55] Nothing happens. Maybe you can not spawn lava too far from your own kingdom? <---- just outside tower influence

Is this actually working as intended that i can only spawn lava in neutral/mag domain, while not in Mag/Fo, and not anywhere outside my own tower's influence, im not sure if enchant grass or if there are other tile based abilities share a similar limitation?

ok here goes

you cannot cast it inside a deed, you cannot cast it ontop of an existing rock tile with a mine under it, and im pretty sure there are some more variations

ok here goes

you cannot cast it inside a deed, you cannot cast it ontop of an existing rock tile with a mine under it, and im pretty sure there are some more variations

wait, so it can't be used to collapse mines easily or anything like that either?? so what use is it :o

Nothing, as a avid follower of Path of Power I was greatly dissapointed. I find it especially stupid that you cannot cast it outside mag influence. Since it's NOT a mag spell and you can follow any god when you cast it?!

• Like 1

Its three uses are lava moats, removing ore veins and turnig dirt walls into rock.

Nothing, as a avid follower of Path of Power I was greatly dissapointed. I find it especially stupid that you cannot cast it outside mag influence. Since it's NOT a mag spell and you can follow any god when you cast it?!

i think you can cast while in neutral influence, like no god, but as soon as its any god other than mag it doesnt let you :/