Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Large Deed With Multiple Traders (Sold)

I have two deeds in the same area and wanted to sell them both separately.(I just have to many deeds and need to downsize some) The one for sale here is called "Brookshire Farm" (40y 10x Deliverance) it is a 101 x 51 tile deed with 19 extra perimeter tiles. This deed has two traders on it so you get double the income from it. The land itself is mostly untouched i did start a little mine but only mined enough to hit the first iron then stopped. There is however rock under the entire deed so no telling what you will find. (thousands of tiles still to be mined out for skill/ore) It is not a coastal deed but does have an access point to the water with a small dock and road giving easy access to water. There is clay in the area and it has a tar pit on-deed with great hunting in the area as well. (trolls, bears, spiders and hell hounds there was a crock lair too but i think it might be gone now)

Note: I do have a second deed in the area called Brookshire Harbor that i was going to use for the dock area that has another trader of its own that is for sale also. I will put the link bellow.

http://forum.wurmonl...verance-42y-9x/

Now for price the deed land itself cost 1g 42s to set plus the two traders making it well over 2g to even set up a deed like this so keep that in mind. I know you can't get money back like that but i will not sell it for anything less then 1g.

Start Bid/Reserve: 1g

Buyout: 1g 50s

Minimum Bid Increments: 1s

Auction Ends: 7 Days, 1 hour sniper rule

Edit: Was asked if i take PayPal and yes i value gold at 60e

dc7Jj.jpg

7ql99.jpg

44vhi.jpg

M5TvX.jpg

Edited by Kegan