Sign in to follow this  
tune

Dear Forum Moderators

Im sorry i didnt know where to post this or who to talk to. for some reason im unable to post on the epic forum section. I know you have to be an active epic character to Post or something like that. and i only play on epic. thanks in advance

What you do for this pretty sure is you drop a /support in game and they can verify you play on Epic and tie your forum account to your in game account

maybe that should be moved from epic,where the people who needs it cant read it,to gm hall.

maybe that should be moved from epic,where the people who needs it cant read it,to gm hall.

Epic can be read just fine by anyone, so it's the most logical place I guess.

Wow! This wasn't a complain thread about the "Nazi Staff"! :P

Yes because those dictators would have deleted it by now. :angry:

:P

I'd try just sending Enki a PM on the forums. That's way faster than doing /support in game.

Unless you're on freedom, /support seems to be ignored. I tried this method around 5-6 times on separate days for more than 5 hours each day, never got a response.

Shot Enki a PM with the names of my forum and game account asked him to do it badabing badaboom done in a day.

I'd try just sending Enki a PM on the forums. That's way faster than doing /support in game.

Problem is, it is not supported for SMs to log off either. The way It's been explained to me /support only calls to the CMs, who evaluates the request and call a GM when necessary.

So apparently when there is no CM on your server, you'll never get a GM either and you have to help yourself.

One GM told me they are doing rounds of all servers anyway, but either those rounds take really long (like half a day) or they are not able to see the CM level requests.

Problem is, it is not supported for SMs to log off either. The way It's been explained to me /support only calls to the CMs, who evaluates the request and call a GM when necessary.

So apparently when there is no CM on your server, you'll never get a GM either and you have to help yourself.

One GM told me they are doing rounds of all servers anyway, but either those rounds take really long (like half a day) or they are not able to see the CM level requests.

All CMs and GMs (but not CAs) see all the support calls on the server. If no one is there to answer your call, you will have to wait for a CM/GM to get on the server. The support call won't disappear or something. They will still be seen by any CMs/GMs who get on the server.

So it's wrong you won't ever get a reply if no CM logs on. Any GM can answer normal support calls too.

You dont have to wait.

Send your /support call containing the request for Theatre request with the Forum name you want it linked.

This call is necessary to get the players IP. When that matches the Forum names IP it can be linked.

Only sending a forum pm to a GM will deliver the forum IP, but not the actual ingame IP - hence the /support is necessary.

All CMs and GMs (but not CAs) see all the support calls on the server. If no one is there to answer your call, you will have to wait for a CM/GM to get on the server. The support call won't disappear or something. They will still be seen by any CMs/GMs who get on the server.

So it's wrong you won't ever get a reply if no CM logs on. Any GM can answer normal support calls too.

Ok then according to all the reports from epic players about waiting hours each day, the other part of my statement must be true.

It must take ages before any of the GMs decides to step over to the epic servers.