Sign in to follow this  
avilio

German Teamspeak And Search For Player

Hi...

This is a public german Teamspeak-Server for All who will speak german.

62.104.20.201:9999 no PW

We are a Group of 5 Players and search more german Peoples for Fun together.

You can do your own Thing or live in our small new Country on a Hill. The Country need many work so we have to do together only for Fun not for Results!

We are on the Beginner SW Esort Mountain Island and will train our Skills with build our Country and own Places.

If this is done, we go with Ships to a special Island and build there our DREAM-City with many Features and Luxus.

Or everyone do her own Thing on the Island...

We search YOU !!!

Have Fun

Edited by avilio

UPDATE...

Servus

Nun hat sich einiges neu entwickelt und wir haben uns in 2 Gruppen aufgeteilt, die zwar nahe aneinander grenzen, aber an sich ihr eigenes Ding durchziehen. Wir sind alo gute und nahestehende Nachbarn.

Ich habe mich nun auf einen Berg angesiedelt, der schon eine leichte Infrastruktur hat, da er schon mal bewohnt war. Jedoch stehen nur einige Strassen. sonst nichts!

Der Platz den ich da für mich habe, ist so gross, dass man dort locker ein 10 Mann bewohntes mittleres Dorf ohne platzmangel hinbauen könnte. Mitten auf dem Berg oben mit paar kleinen Hängen rundherum, die auch nutzbar sind.

Ich suche daher noch Mitbwohner, die gerne auf einer sehr grossen begradigten Bergspitze Ihr zu Hause suchen.

An sich fängt dort Alles kommplett neu an, da eben nur ein paar Strassen da sind, der Rest kann völlig nach Lust und Laune gestaltet werden.

Mir gehts darum dort zusammen als Nachbarn zu leben und sich gemeinsam dort zu verwirklichen. Zusammen ist es eben auch einfacher vorwärts zu kommen und macht viel mehr Spass, den Berg für Uns alleine zu haben.

Meldet Euch einfach hier im Forum oder Ingame bei "Avilio"

Einzug ist natürlich mit eigenem Deed erwünscht und erforderlich!

sry but sklo you know forum is english only

to avilio nice idea but please speak english in wurm forum you new you dont know that but sklo you know

ok english.

so why is in this forum no german place for a threat, if can not write in german.

the problem is. some germans can not read english and so there are not see my post here.

if i write this in german there can see this and all is nice...

this is the officell forum from the game and i will write my threat in german and not only in english!

here play so many nations and so why i can not wirte for my german peoples !

i think this is not ok!

if this is your private forum ok, but not on a gameforum for that i pay to play!

Edited by avilio

hmm, maybe a forum section where ppl can write in their native language wouldnt be a bad idea. in some cases it might help to integrate newcomers into the game. An alternative that demands less efforts from the team would be to allow non-english posts in the village recruitment section.

I think the only problem with that is the lack of moderation in certain threads where none of the staff is fluent in a certain language. Personally, I would love to see Wurm have better support for more than one language. This is a Swedish designed game, after all.

If such boards were created, there should be community nominations for multilingual speakers to become CA's.

Edited by Xallo

sry but sklo you know forum is english only

to avilio nice idea but please speak english in wurm forum you new you dont know that but sklo you know

Edited by Sklo:D