Artifacts

im a little confused on artifacts.

what artifacts are there

what do they do

how do they work

etc?

• Like 1

i read all the wiki pages but i was kinda wondering for additional information

Go to Epic, learn from the players there. Best information you can get is using/wielding one yourself :)

Keep in mind that Artifacts only exist on Elevation and not (Thankfully) any of the home servers.

• Like 1

I'm guessing tune as ive seen already i trying to gather more info to put on the wiki.. (btw good job on updating some pages)

to that i can just say.. that if the people who own the artifacts wanted other people to know truely what they do.. they would probably have added the info themselves :P

This is one of the things where people will probably have to capture them and find out for themselves to get accurate information. otherwise it will be heresay from enemies etc and probably not very accurate.

Ask Hellfang/Popseth/Crusader, or Joemong. They probably have the most complete Artifact knowledge assuming they don't hide it.

Note artifacts used to exist on wild( now chaos) and so some think they are around the freedom cluster. the truth is they got deleted.

I know this is about Epic, just clearing up any confusion that may or may not exist

Mouth of vynora-Gives 1h of sleep bonus and a refresh effect

Finger of fo-gives a instant full heal and a low powered forest giant strength

Sword of mag-libs demise,90ql,and 99fa cast other wise just like a normal sowrd, cept it looks like liek it came from transformers, and gives 10 favor on use, uses huge sword skill, same as a reg huge sword

hammer of mag-99lt,lib demise, 10 favor on use, deals some% more damg than a regular med maul, uses its own warhammer skill, 5-6 sec timer

scepter of asc-fo demise i believe,99rt, does extra bash damge, and 10 favor on use agian i think, is a one handed larg maul with a 7-8sec timer

crown of might-can dom anything dommable on a 10sec timer and gives frantic charge when used, note, using the frantic charge puts the crown on CD and you cant dom anything for 3h, has the protection of a great/bsinet helm, but no speed penalty

eye of vyn-casts locate arti and locate soul at once,1h cd i think

ear of vun-something like a 70% chance to pop out a 70+ ql gem, often 90ql, or salt/vlint/or a andaconda...all i ever got was andacondas and salt

orb of doom-not any first hand experiance here,but a chance to bring all your enemys to wounded, and a chance to bring all your allies to wounded

scale of lib-90ql med metal sheild with a very high block rate, and can rebith w/o a cd

rod of beg-10% extra damg for yourself in pvp, and can use it to give favor

i think thats about it

Edited by Gone420
  • Like 2

Thank you Gone420. That was an excellent and understandable breakdown of the relevent or significant attributes of each of the artifacts.

• Like 1

I can give you information on personal experience I had with the sword of mag and various others.

Edited by thenewcndo

hammer of mag-99lt,lib demise, 10 favor on use, deals some% more damg than a regular med maul

and

Tooth of Gravitydog gives 75% chanch of dieing in any PVP combat, and makes you get lost on use.

Its pretty okay, just that it has no nimbleness, so it misses quite often, and a 5-6sec swing timeri

it also looks like a walking cane

Artefacts have long been a penultive reason for fighting in the game. Maybe it is time to be rid of them , once and for all.

Eh artifacts have been a part of the scene for ages. Granted there are players who had played before the addition and feel the change had negative impacts.

Personally its not that big of a deal. I just like seeing them get used more and not rotting on some deed.

Edited by Klaa

the only ones really worth anything are the mouth, orb, and crown

tbh i personally believe the mouth and orb should be changed, but taken out? naw