Sign in to follow this  
Wox

Bear A Brown One

From what i can see it looks like another good one. I was worried when i seen the cattle that all the new stuff was going to look bad but this one looks like the best one yet. :)

Can you put a fin on it's back? :)

Nice bear BTW.

Edited by GravityDog

Looking great. I am so relieved to see that Wurm is not becoming another of all these cartoony MMOs out there.

• Like 1

Looks great but where's it's dorsal fin and tail ? Maybe something like this: bearshark-415x500.jpg

Edited by belthize
  • Like 7

Looking great. I am so relieved to see that Wurm is not becoming another of all these cartoony MMOs out there.

Yes! I really like the graphics direction here. A good mix of improving the looks of items like their real life counter part and the fantasy items just getting better with details and tweaks added. (Some day we will be able to place a fork on the table too! :rolleyes: )

Looks great but where's it's dorsal fin and tail ? Maybe something like this: bearshark-415x500.jpg

Thats a really good one... I cant wait for Wurm 1.0 to hit the net

Haha! Those are awesome bear-sharks (the normal and hybred)! The regular bear is beyond cool... but it *would* be terribly amusing to see a hybred monster like that ingame as well. Sort of a wurm inside joke?

Have them look like Wox made them - until the moment they start attacking you while they are in water - at that moment have them morph into the bearshark shown above. Paralyzing- then scream-experience ;)