Sign in to follow this  
Cartrip

'no Worries Mother. It Is Just Too Difficult' -?

'No worries mother. It is just too difficult' - child during a dragon attack

This particular loading screen quote is one of the most mysterious to me. I can't imagine what it means. Anyone know its origin?

This is one of the quotes that has bugged me since I've started playing....

A lot of those are the original quotes that were put in for "lore", despite lore remaining pretty much undeveloped. Over time they were replaced with player quotes, and now there are just a few bizarre ones left.

Need to be completely replaced with game tips to be honest.

• Like 4

One of the original quotes too when that was started on loading. Pretty much just dev-created lore. Im not familar with it ever being uttered during a dragon fight.

Now the ones involving player names... totally happened :P

Edited by Klaa

I always liked this one, sort of represents the grandeur of Wurm and how the lands are truly wild... you can't always worry about things, because there's just so much (insert positive ending).

/rp

Perhaps just view the opening quotes as some of the *mysteries* of Wurm. I don't pay much attention to them myself nor give them any further thought once I log into the game and start participating in what Wurm really has to offer to while away the hours.

=Ayes=

Well, it'd be good to see the lore expanded and added as more piecemeal quotes that make more sense if they are viewed as a positive part of the game launcher.

I allways loved the

"It's all about luck, luck, luck - Nosyt, slayer of dragons"

She didn't even remember saying that :P

There was a mysterious set of game lore-related quotes before they started introducing newbie tips. That one in particular is extra mysterious, since it seems newer than some of the really old quotes (such as "These spiders are becoming a problem"). It struck me as odd back then to add more unexplainable lore-related quotes when there were plenty of good player-quotes floating around.

"My stress is so much lower now when I've given up hope" is one of my favorites :)

But yeah, we should replace all those ancient un-relatable quotes with player quotes and startup tips.