Sign in to follow this  
Aldur

[Close - Job Completed] Hire Mag Priest

Hello! I need 3 cave tiles collapsed near Somewhere Nearby Harbor (NW of Esert, x:15 y:19), paying the usual 50c/each (may spare a bit extra if you live far away).

Best PM me in game.

PS. Price is negotiable

Edited by Aldur

wow thats down to a 50c job? eveyone does remember this takes 120favor right? Meaning 2 priests

I believe it's 70 favor to collapse each tile 210 total for 3 tiles, and it could be done with one priest and a barrel of decent locks (or other sac items) in short order.

Aldur you may want to add more information on your location such as which server and the co-ordinates of your location from the player made map for your server.

In closing I believe the "usual" fee is generally 1s each tile with an occasional added fee for travel, although sometimes priests offer bulk discounts..

However "usual fees" are of course variable depending on supply and demand so in the end it is entirely up to the priest, so someone may indeed accept your offer...

Just my thoughts.

Huser

• Like 1

Trolling? wtf? I seriously thought it did. i was not "trolling" i dont even know what that means. thanks for telling how much it takes.

Edited by rotinom

BTW i have 2 mag priests i just havent left the altar in months, i might of been able to help thats the whole reason i opened up this forum to look. Thanks darthryan for being such an idiot. Aldur are you connected to darth in anyway?

If you have Mag priests.... you should know strongwall only takes 70 favor. No, he's not connected to me. I have a Mag priest as well, just not premium at the moment.

so follower... and i havent seen that spell on my spell list from the altar.

Uhh 1 silver? I just used the price my friend paid for like ... about 10 tiles collapsed and he paid 50c per tile. Didn't mean to be greedy.

Also the location is Exodus, Somewhere Nearby Harbor (x:15 Y:19).

PS. The price is 50c per EACH TILE, not entire job. I am willing to pay (a bit) more, especially if it's a long way for a priest to my place - but I will take the best offer. I don't sleep on silver you know. :)

Yes 1s, as I said some priests do bulk discounts.. 10 tiles, 50c ... 5s

I'd say was probably a bulk discount... But if not I did say the usual price is variable depending on the priest...

Good luck to you in your project.

My Mag priest lives nearby, but unfortunately has gone to Indy for a few days, his usual price is 1s per tile, as mentioned above though the price changes for bulk orders. Prices are modified by the presence of a Mag altar (or one ready to be blessed) the supply of door locks to sac for favour etc.

1 silver is a great price to collapse a mine tile, which I would have gladly paid rather than the 5 silver that I recently spent for a shaker orb but I wanted it done without delay, so spent 4 silver more to do it myself. I would never complain about paying 1 silver for a Mag priest to travel to my deed location to collapse mine tiles and will continue to pay that rate as I think it is quite fair in comparison to shaker orb prices.

=Ayes=

I've been watching for a while, and I've often seen 50c if the buyer provides an altar, 1s otherwise. Like everything, it depends on the seller.