Somalia  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How good would you rate Somalia out of 10?

Welcome to Somalia!

6yLAR.jpg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikq71sILojc

thread music

Somalia is a deed recently made on Affliction and is accepting new players to train for a world of PvP. We are in a strong alliance called the Republics of Dave.

Our deed has empty houses ready for moving in, archery targets, mostly completed dirt walls, a mine with forges, several iron veins among which there are two utmost ql, and a copper vein. We have horse pens for breeding and public pens for other animals and it's own lake for your boats! Somalia is secure, we have a guardtower and the location is ideal.

This is the perfect deed for any new player to learn the game and train his skills up in a friendly environment. At Somalia, we have experienced players who will help you along, you will be able to learn skills quickly, letting you move up in the world

*other pictures of somalia go right about here*

If you are interested in joining PM me here on the forums OR message one of the two ingame:

TrulliLulli*

Religiousnutjob

P.S. I'll add more reasons for why you should join this amazing deed later.

*TrulliLulli will be leaving for Elevation soon, leaving Religiousnutjob as the vice-mayor.

Edited by trullilulli

Needs more communist mining posters.

Edited by Node

I've always been insecure with my small skills. But with just a week of Somalia, they couldn't be bigger! Thanks Somalia.

• Like 1

Needs more pictures of this awesome town especially the name of the guard tower

Edited by atazs

A poor attempt at being soviet-related when you're named after pirates who don't even know what communism is. Should've stuck with Red Hammer. It's related to sovietism and works with facepunch being red.

A poor attempt at being soviet-related when you're named after pirates who don't even know what communism is. Should've stuck with Red Hammer. It's related to sovietism and works with facepunch being red.