Sign in to follow this  
Draedo

Water With Variable Ql

I believe water should have different quality based on it's purity and possibly have some way to purify it to 100ql at the loss of some mass. I mean if i dump my bucket into a river, im bound to get some mud or dirt. maybe even have well/foundtain QL determing QL of water pulled from it.

seems like something that would take way too long to do... considering how many different possible terrain types there could be.

....why?

I don't see why people even consdier suggestions that make the game either harder or just add another thing to the group of 'required to do this or that'

Wurm is more of a life simulation than a regular game.

If you mentioned stuff like hunger or thirst in other games, people would call you crazy, but in Wurm it simply belongs.

Drinking saltwater and brackwater like it came fresh from the spring, doesn't make sense. Sure from a gameplay standpoint it makes things easier, but there are two things to consider.

First, do you want easy or do you want sense?

Second, to much easy makes things boring.

The issue is coding this takes time away from more relevant things like bugfixing and features that actually impact gameplay.

You can just cast sunder on water if you want different QL. Ive seen 0.03ql water before

• Like 1