Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Troll King Slaying- Killed 30/09/2012

Yeah, I bought a nice two handed sword and got it all dolled up with Nimby and SHD for the occassion. Now to just get it imped ( a shame Zuperman is gone :( ) and grind it to 30 skill or so.

EDIT: Quick after thought, Self Healers Demise increases crit chance against trolls only pretty much, and maybe zombies on mycelium? Humans Demise might be a better alternative, as that gives extra crit chance against all humanoids, like trolls, golbins, and possibly lava fiends too. If you want to use the weapon after the battle for your own purposes, that is.

Edited by Orago

I'll try to turn up, 59FS that I can get to 60 before the event. I could also do with borrowing a large maul, I only have mediums x) I could bring my mag priest along too for some AoE spells ;)

Get me in ( Blinksyrevived) 70+ FS 50+ 2 Handed Sword Skill 90 QL 2h sword with 94 Nim (and other enchants)

Let's kill the bastard for God Sake!!!

i am in the area anyways atm. so i ll come along also. 72FS, 55 Large Maul. only would require a large maul with SHD

Will be at the 'big mass cast' anyway so can't hurt to poke the trollking for once.

Well, many showed up, but we ultimately failed. I believe we are planning tot ry again though.

I had fun, thanks everyone!

aS2T5.jpg

Well, many showed up, but we ultimately failed. I believe we are planning tot ry again though.

I had fun, thanks everyone!

Troll kings need a ton of people to kill them successfully.

Do we know what weapon was most effective against him?

If a ton of people could target him at once, then yes.

But the attacker limit is low. You need the 20 best fighters with the best weapons to have a chance.

The main problem was that too many targeted it and not enough backed off - leaving the good hitters with the "too crowded" message (you loose all focus then).

Maybe next time.

Looks like a lot of your guys were using longswords or 1 handed weps. The only real way to hit a unique is with a 2 handed wep as a 1 handed wep simply doesn't do enough damage.

Unlucky, and good luck for next time :)

• Like 2

Get me in ( Blinksyrevived) 70+ FS 50+ 2 Handed Sword Skill 90 QL 2h sword with 94 Nim (and other enchants)

Let's kill the bastard for God Sake!!!

I will cole this time i swear:D

After my researches Huge Axes deal the most damge up to 20 000 damage points per hit.

Looks like a lot of your guys were using longswords or 1 handed weps. The only real way to hit a unique is with a 2 handed wep as a 1 handed wep simply doesn't do enough damage.

Unlucky, and good luck for next time :)

The 1H with shields that are closer to the front of the pic are the tanks + healers to the back (behinf TK) you will see is the DPSers.

After my researches Huge Axes deal the most damge up to 20 000 damage points per hit.

20,000 damage points? Where did you get that number from?

Thanks, its sitting at 86 QL now though. May consider it though as it damages grinding fight skills waiting for the next attempt at the Troll King.

Btw, how's goes the planning for the second go at him?

at least its over 9000

Let's say I am an engineer and this damage points are multiplied with 0.02.

So 400 points per hit go to the lifepoints of the TK.

One time I guessed 65537 life points (full integer) is the max of creatures but now I guess it is alot more ;)

Edited by Sklo:D

I almost forgot... I did a GetInfo on him while we were fighting:

[23:37:03] You decide to classify the The venerable starving troll king using numbers.

[23:37:03] Stamina level 65535, damage level 29745.

[23:37:03] Hunger value 1801, fat level 0, nutrition level 6.0, thirst level 0, dominated by none, loyalty level 0.0.

[23:37:03] Normal stamina regen true.

[23:37:03] Kingdom is no known kingdom, leader is none, hitched to none

[23:37:03] Busy attacking

[23:37:03] The venerable starving troll king targets Cerber, and fights Cerber

[23:37:03] he is carrying 0 kgs in inventory and 15 kgs equipped.

Oh interesting. I forgot that Get Info gave health levels. :)

Edited by Xallo

I'll be there for this attept, this time using a 2 handed sword with 85 circle of cunning and 100 nimbleness. Might see if I can get a self healers demise on it too before the event.