Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

Rudie - Sold, Please Close.

Thread can be closed, I have found a buyer.

Edited by Rudie

Nice account, not really sure you'll get that asking price, but good luck with it.

Pryath has 60+ body and like 50+ body control and only sold 500E I mean yeah it has some "rare" titles but 820e is pretty steep. I'd auction off your BoK and gold coin separate along with the drake. It's a decent account but I figure it would have been a bit better considering the /time

A lot of people say that but atleast 100days of that was spent pvping, traveling, shield training, casting as a champ etc etc.

This is more of a pvp account, freedom players are looking for an all around crafting account that can do 90ql in most smithing accounts. I think if you hold off on selling when and if Wild is open for pvp again you'd have a better chance of getting something close to your price asking.

This account is easily worth that price, i meen the skills, affinities, the items, the titles, can easily get around there. Sad to see you go rudie.

• Like 3

Pryath is brought up a lot..it's one account.

And based on the Bank Account Rudie has and my experience with him, crafting isn't much of a problem.

So can we maybe, no matter how politely put, leave the debates unsaid..

• Like 1

wish you luck rudie, enjoy the real life. The account is worth it for all the nay sayers.

The character +the Bok + spyglass + 2 gold coins + the armor + the tools + all the affinities + the strong stats + the pvp skills and the blacksmithing?

820E is not a bad price for the character. There are some out there with better stats, and some with better PVP skills, but there are few with both better stats and better PVP skills.

Rudie shoot me a PM if you have found some other game that has promise, I've been looking for something new myself. Right now I'm fiddling with EVE's new planetary interaction industrial stuff.

The price your asking is fine for the dedication you put into the account...gonna miss you bud.

Cheers

Ashoof

P.S stay in contact! ;)

Nice to see you never got 70longsword haha ;)

Now piss off ya pain in the behind! :)

It's true my account has a lot more skills in the 90's (18 in fact) but with the 2 gold, rare stuff, enchants, armor etc I'd say this is a good price. It certainly isn't cheap, of course, but it you want a top account without spending years grinding, then this is a perfect opportunity that doesn't come around very often.

My only word of warning is that whomever buys the account is at least experienced enough to do it justice! It's one thing having a monster account, but quite another understanding how to make the most of it.

Good luck with the auction, I'll be following this very closely :)

Edited by Pryath

Awesome Account ..... I was on the verge of buying, and I still might. It takes a few years to get an account like this, a jump start into wild for sure.

Pryath has 60+ body and like 50+ body control and only sold 500E I mean yeah it has some "rare" titles but 820e is pretty steep. I'd auction off your BoK and gold coin separate along with the drake. It's a decent account but I figure it would have been a bit better considering the /time

Sorry to spam you auction Rudie, but the Pryath account was sold a good load more than that.

The offer here is not "steep"

Awesome account Rudie. The account, along with the items, and reputation make this account easily worth what is asked for.

Best of luck with future endeavours Rudie.

Umm, i'm confused about your path. Wouldn't rank 10 require meditation skill of 60?

Meditating: 28.16631

Sad to see you go Rudie!! :(

I think you should split the sale so that items etc are sold separately, you'll get a quicker sale and could probably make more money.

Yeah considering doing that if he isn't sold by next friday.

well i got to say dude, i will really miss ya man, even if you have been a bit absent lately. i've had a hell of a lot of fun over the years pvping together. It really sucks to see ya selling up, best of luck mate, hope it all works out for you. :(

Easily worth 800e.

Edited by Maximustehgreat

Bump.

Just curious if there would be any interest if i included it without items? Price would be about 300E lower. Some items could be negotiated to be included in the price however. Please pm me.

Fightskill has gone up nearly a point and 3 new affinities(Small Mauls, Catapults and Defensive Fighting)

Edited by Rudie