Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Oldest Wurm Player. [Grey Hairs]

Hiya all, I was just wondering Who is the oldest Wurm player (RL age not ingame age)

Jesslynn's Grandma plays on Deli and she will be 76 in November.

Edit due to post 28 :

got an age fix :) she is 76 now and will be 77 in november

Edited by axeblade346

*points at Gary* even though he acts like a grouchy old man, he's not really that old.

I will turn 18 soon

I am old B)

Edited by Sklo:D

I thought Queenie or Longshanks mother would be the oldest in Wurm. A lot of people think Posteh is young he is like 62!

• Like 4

A big round of applause for Jesslynn`s Grandma :D

:D

\O/

Edited by ashoof

Queenie or Spirit hands down. Lovely old ducks, real hoot to play with especially on vent. Though don't ask how old they really are ;)

Edited by Emoo

I thought Queenie or Longshanks mother would be the oldest in Wurm. A lot of people think Posteh is young he is like 62!

oh she would not like to hear that considering shes my neighbor ingame ^^ (longshanks mom)

What about youngest players? It'll be interesting to see at what age can you play a game like this maturely. I'm 15.

I'm 15 now, started playing when I was 13... back then, I never imagined I'd go premium, let alone have a scale set, drake set, and a gold in the bank.... Wurm ftw!

• Like 2

I'm 15 now, started playing when I was 13... back then, I never imagined I'd go premium, let alone have a scale set, drake set, and a gold in the bank.... Wurm ftw!

Hmm I remember that...

I think Rudies little brother Mee was 7 or 8 and Kuja was only 9 or so when they started playing.

Edited by Holar
  • Like 2

as for young... I was probably among the younger players when I joined (I was 12) but I am 20 now :P how time flies. I think one of the amazing things about Wurm is that it attracts people of all ages, with a good number of (albeit quiet) more wisened players!

• Like 1

My grandma is awesome :) she helps around the farm and likes to do pottery and carp and she likes to collect horses with cute names

• Like 1

I think Rudies little brother Mee was 7 or 8 and Kuja was only 9 or so when they started playing.

Mee. That kid was beyond annoying.

mee is an alright kid, just short fused sometimes lol

i remember when i first met him, he was swearing his heart out at some guy on kchat, until wintersolstice stepped in and told him to shut up lol. seemed to listen to winter :D