Sign in to follow this  
junkkmann

How Does One Get Started On Wild Servers?

Been thinking about moving over to pvp servers but not interetsed in Epic yet.

how does one get started on wild?

is there a portal to take?

what can you take with you?

how do you get affiliated with a faction?

You sail to Chaos from the freedom servers and can take anything you want with you, it is fully connected to the freedom servers.

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/forum/23-recruitment-c/

You can get to Chaos server via boat from the Freedom isles. You can take any items with you that you wish, and your Freedom isles skills remain in place.

As for becoming a part of an alliance, I can only speak for the one I belong to, and there's 2 major factions over here - JK and MR. In regards to our faction, you would simply introduce yourself and apply and we'd get back to you. I can't speak for the guys on the other side of the fence, but I don't imagine they do things too terribly different. You of course could start your own alliance, or otherwise simply remain independent from the "big" alliances if you wanted to.

Good luck!

Pretty much what Shalbriri said tbh. It is your choice whether you join a deed or create your own, but it is beneficial to join a deed, for that extra bit of help, and other players to talk to, lol.

I cannot express enough how important it is you join an alliance or atleast a village with afew other people. Besides the obvious benefits of safety in numbers (though there isn't much action to be had on Wild these days) The most valuable commodity that joining an alliance can offer you is knowledge and experience. Which hands down is the most important thing. Both the JK and MR alliances have veteran players that are in most situations happy to give you advice, tips and tricks and once you've proven yourself a capable and valuable asset to have in the alliance they'll probably even help you out with free or discounted gear etc.

There are no real differences between the MR and JK alliances at the end of the day, both have great friendly players who are willing to help out. And both have players that you'd rather not have the "pleasure" of their company.

If you're interested in Joining Mol Rehan however I suggest you PM, Red, Nadroj, Horton, Zarmazarma or any other senior member of the MR alliance.

Edited by Emoo

Just go to Epic and join a village.

Great reading there. He clearly says he is not interested in epic. If you have nothing to add to this then please dont post. Why is there no dislike button?