Sign in to follow this  
Roggeh

Midgard Trading Post

VbXmy.gif

(Map Here)

Order Status: Temporary Closed

Contact [in-game]: Roggeh

Contact [forum]: Roggeh

The following are bulk goods and services provided at Midgard Trading Post. We are located at: P,13 on DM's Map; or x11, y39 on Tpikol's dump map, in Celebration. We have a market place where people may place a merchant down for free on a first come first serve basis. There is a free conversions to a Follower and Priest of Magranon. If you have any suggestion on an item we should sell; Give me a PM on the forums.

When you post an order here, or send me a PM, I will need to know the following information, along with your order:

1) In Game Name

2) Location where you want the delivery to go.(Will only delivery to places along the coast)

3) Which server you are located on.

When your order is complete I will get in touch with you over forum pm or in-game; and we can set up a delivery time. If for some reason I can't get a hold of you, or you don't contact me, for a couple days after the completion of your order, I will put your order on hold for a few days; and it will be deleted if no contact of any sort is made at the end of the holding period.

Gems:

We accept gems of quality 10 and below, at a going rate of 2c per 1q, as payment for our goods and services.

Merchant Stalls:

Anyone may place a merchant at any time provided there is stalls available. There will be a public trader on site(soon); if you want to buy a merchant contract should you need one, or other supplies. Feel free to place and remove your merchants whenever you like. Empty stalls are first come first serve basis; so once they are filled, it might be awhile before new ones are made.

Delivery Fee:

Celebration: 20c

Exodus: 50c

Deliverance: 1s

Independence: 2s

Bulk Goods:

Bricks x 100 - 25c

Clay x 100 - 10c

Corn x 100 - 10c

Cotton or Cotton Seeds x 100 - 10c

Dirt x 100 - 15c

Floor Boards - 10c EA

Iron Fence Bars x 10 - 15c

Logs 55ql - 1c EA

Logs 65ql - 2c EA

Logs 75ql - 3c EA

Logs 80ql - 5c EA

Mortar x 100 - 30c

Nails x 100 (Mix Anything You Need) - 20c

Planks x 100 - 25c

Ribbons x 100 - 50c

Rivets x 100 - 30c

Rock Shards x 100 - 20c

Sand x 100 - 15c

Shafts x 100 - 20c

Slabs x 10 - 15c

Support Beam - 10c EA

Tar x 100 - 10c

Wemp Fiber or Wemp Seeds x 100 - 10c

Wheat x 100 - 10c

Tools:

Carpentry Tools:(Fine fishing rods,Grooming brushes,spindles,spatulas,clay shapers and practice dolls.)

(Fishing rods are willow, other tools are oak)

70ql - 30c EA

80ql - 45c EA

Mallets:

70ql - 10c EA

80ql - 20c EA

Armor:

(Prices for armor is decreased by 50c till 25th of December)

80 QL Chain Armor Set - 2.5s

70 QL Chain Armor Set - 2s

60 QL Chain Armor Set - 1.5s

50 QL Chain Armor Set - 1s

Carpentry/Fine Carpentry:

(When you order one of these items tell me what type of wood you would like them to be; By default it will be cedar.)

Bed - 25c EA

Bulk Storage Bin - 15c EA

Food Storage Bin - 15c EA

Huge Tub - 40c EA

Large Barrel - 5c EA

Market Stall - 40c EA

Small Barrel - 2c EA

Small Wine Barrel - 5c EA

Armor Rack, Bow Rack, Polearm Rack, and Weapon Rack - 20c EA

Lumps:

(Prices are per 100kg, unless stated otherwise.)

Iron Lump below 30ql x 1000kg - 2s

Iron Lump 50ql - 80c

Iron Lump 60ql - 90c

Cloth Tailoring:

Satchel 20ql - 5c EA

Sheets - 5c EA

Small Square Sail 30ql - 25c EA

Square Sail 30ql - 80c EA

Triangular Sail 30ql - 35c EA

Rope Making:

Cordage Rope - 10c EA

Mooring Anchor QL 30 - 40c EA

Mooring Rope - 5c EA

Rope - 1c EA

Thick Rope - 20c EA

Packages:

Wood House Package(4000 planks, 200 large nails) - 5s 25c

Stone House Package(2000 bricks, 2000 motar) - 10s

Wood Fence Package(200 Shafts, 200 Planks, 100 Small nails) - 1s

Iron Fence Package(1000 bricks 100 fence bars) - 3s 75c

Big Boat Package(Corbita(15s), Knarr(26s), or Caravel(38s) with 100rafts) - 2s off pricing below.

Ship Yard: (All Boats will come with a mooring anchor and boat lock and key)

(When you order your boat tell me what type of wood you would like the boat to be; By default it will be cedar.)

Raft - 10c

Rowing Boat - 1s

Sailing Boat - 2s

Corbita -7s

Cog - 12s

Priest and Other Services:(Some Priest services are halved if items are provided to sacrifice)

Enchanted Grass - 50c EA

Mole Sense - 60c EA or 30c EA

Strongwall - 1s EA or 50c EA

Things will be added as we are able to produce them, for the time being this is what we will offer.

Edited by Roggeh

Order Status

Name:--------------Order:---------------------Price:---------------Status:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

borindak-----------------3k >30ql iron,1k nails,200 ribbons,-------------7s 70c(delivery)------------------------In Progress

----------------------------3 mooring anchors

Jacobw-------------------2beds,Iron Fence Package,---------------------14s 65c(delivery)-----------------------In Progress

----------------------------Stone House Package, 100 Nails

Pearle-----------------------------100k Dirt(3/25)----------------------------1.5g(delivery)-----------------------Long Term

In Progress: Is being worked on.(Depending on the size of the order it may take only a few days to a week to complete; and some orders my be completed before others.)

Completed: It is ready to be delivered, usually will do several deliveries at once.

In Queue: It has not been started.

On Hold: The customer has been out of touch and delivery time can't be set up, it will stay on hold for a week, then the order will be deleted.

Long Term: When an order takes a long period of time to complete; no other order for that service or item may be filled till that one is finished; it can also be canceled at any time if it is no longer required.

Edited by Roggeh

Screenshots Coming Soon.

Edited by Roggeh

With the opening of this new bulk order business, there won't be a delivery fee for 1 week. So feel free to place an order; and let me know if I should change anything.

1k mortar, delivered to Port Saragossa(its my closest port) on deliverance.

Ingame name is ruger btw.

Edited by Ruger

Orders completed doing deliveries later today; still working on the rafts. A small delay doing deliveries; I had some irl stuff to take care of, and the weather is a breeze now.

Edited by Roggeh

will take 10k dirt to start off with at y45(approximate) south side of the mountain *not to be confused with wolfwood springs deed on the north side* look for the rare knarr,docks still under construction but should have ample space by the time you get the dirt....docks are z45

Edited by jacobw

Orders updated/added a few items to bulk items list/changed some prices. No delivery fee for any order placed before Wednesday.

Edited by Roggeh

I'd like to order:

100 slabs (1.5s)

To be delivered to The Glue Factory in north Cele (X34, Y10 on Nume's map [the map dump], BA43 on DM's map)

A few prices modify; Doing a huge enchanted grass order; Won't be taking any orders for enchanted grass for a few weeks.

Edited by Roggeh

500 large nails and 500 small nails for 2.2s. Delivered to Amish Paradice.

Few orders delivered today. Won't be working on orders for the next day or two; will be busy with irl things.

Updated prices, added a few more items, and started building market stalls.

Bumping cause he is AWESOME! and fair prices :D very nice dude all around hell he brought one of his toons when he delivered my stuff so i could do a surmon at my deed :D thanks man

Edited by rajaniemi

1k cotton delivered to Lemosa docks Please (1.2s)

Im Flutterz ingame, and in celebration

Edited by Fluttershy

When u make huge tubs are they unfinished? Also do u make huge oil barrels?

I leave one part off for delivery(and yes I bring along the last part); so yes they are unfinished. And I might consider adding huge oil barrels to the list soon.

Edited by Roggeh