Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

City Of Ultimarus Recruiting.

You're welcome to join us, we can help you with anything and answer all your Newb questions ill be online tomorrow around 8 pm GMT+1

Lovely, I'm GMT-7 but as it happens I'll be on around your 8pm too. How should I contact you?

Lovely, I'm GMT-7 but as it happens I'll be on around your 8pm too. How should I contact you?

Just swing on by and holler in local. There's a decent chance I'll be around, despite the time differential (I'm at GMT+8)

Edited by TimeGrinder

Ultimarus has seen it's ebb and flow: as any Wurm character, alliance, or village has inevitably seen.

As the founder of Ultimarus, I am so encouraged to see the city standing stronger than it ever has. In my absence, the dream of the city: to allow every citizen the ability to express himself with absolute freedom... has remained intact.

I owe a great deal of gratitude to those who have carried the torch since my departure. You have done a great job in not only preserving the heritage of Ultimarus, but expanding it in ways I never could have dreamed possible. Even at the time of writing this, all of pictures in earlier threads are obsolete with all the recent upgrades and expansions!

If you are a new player and want to build something that will last; something that will make a difference in our little Wurm world... please talk to Elwood, myself, or any of the city elders.

This city was built to make your dream become a reality. Let us help you fulfill that dream.

With sincere love and respect,

Soniczap

Sonic, I remember visiting with you there briefly years ago when Ultimarus was just starting to take shape and it was an impressive sight even at that time. It is good to see that it has lived on, been expanded upon and prospered since that time through the various mayor transitions. Quite surprising really that it has always continued on as a deed but due to a few concerned people it has always remained so. Now it again seems to be at a more active state with the current mayor being interested in devoting some time to it.

Very nice to see that you are in the game again and enjoying the experience of being involved in your original founding deed. It is always an impressive sight to look down upon when viewing from up on the wide highway above it. Although a long way from the starter deed of the Howl, once the new player has arrived there by the various options available, they have an excellent deed to learn upon and enjoy the various aspects of Wurm life in a pleasant environment that will inspire as to what can be accomplished within Wurm over time.

As the founding father you have created a fine legacy to be built upon and enjoyed by others into the unknown and unforeseeable future of the Wurm timeline. May you and all others of the deed live long and prosper there.

*raises hand in an odd forked manner*

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Ultimarus has seen it's ebb and flow: as any Wurm character, alliance, or village has inevitably seen.

As the founder of Ultimarus, I am so encouraged to see the city standing stronger than it ever has. In my absence, the dream of the city: to allow every citizen the ability to express himself with absolute freedom... has remained intact.

I owe a great deal of gratitude to those who have carried the torch since my departure. You have done a great job in not only preserving the heritage of Ultimarus, but expanding it in ways I never could have dreamed possible. Even at the time of writing this, all of pictures in earlier threads are obsolete with all the recent upgrades and expansions!

If you are a new player and want to build something that will last; something that will make a difference in our little Wurm world... please talk to Elwood, myself, or any of the city elders.

This city was built to make your dream become a reality. Let us help you fulfill that dream.

With sincere love and respect,

Soniczap

Sonic, I remember visiting with you there briefly years ago when Ultimarus was just starting to take shape and it was an impressive sight even at that time. It is good to see that it has lived on, been expanded upon and prospered since that time through the various mayor transitions. Quite surprising really that it has always continued on as a deed but due to a few concerned people it has always remained so. Now it again seems to be at a more active state with the current mayor being interested in devoting some time to it.

Very nice to see that you are in the game again and enjoying the experience of being involved in your original founding deed. It is always an impressive sight to look down upon when viewing from up on the wide highway above it. Although a long way from the starter deed of the Howl, once the new player has arrived there by the various options available, they have an excellent deed to learn upon and enjoy the various aspects of Wurm life in a pleasant environment that will inspire as to what can be accomplished within Wurm over time.

As the founding father you have created a fine legacy to be built upon and enjoyed by others into the unknown and unforeseeable future of the Wurm timeline. May you and all others of the deed live long and prosper there.

*raises hand in an odd forked manner*

=Ayes=

Thank you both, i have been doing my utmost at keeping ultimarus running sicne i took over from soniczap and i do have the intentions to keep continueing aswell ,as long as im able too! :D

I updated the citizen list. If someone wants to take some nice pictures of some of the new things in village and send me ill post.

i just returned to the game, if you are looking for more villagers please pm me.

yes we are recruiting. i sent u a pm. whats your in game name?

Hey guys,

Returning still relatively new player here. I'm definitely interested in joining the Village. I spoke to Soniczap and said to post here to help get directions, I'm currently at The Howl.

My in game name is; tdonick

Edit;

I managed to walk my way there.

Edited by tdonick

Would like to join if you all are still recruiting. This is my in game name.

Bumpity,

Village & Alliance forum is up!

/>http://www.chuckp.com/phpBB3/index.php

ofcourse, shoot me a pm ingame, im currently online on Elwood ;)

I'm near to giving up reaching you guys.:D So many mobs on the road.;/

Seems Mirem already found a place to settle down :P

Great job you guys ;)

Cheers