Sign in to follow this  
Willow

Traditional Christmas Impalong 2012

*removed comment so as not to spoil a positive thread*

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Sad to hear you want to pass the baton willow, u have done such a good job, and festival cove is such a great spot to hold the impalong.

Was always great to see 60+ people in local :)

In any event Translucent will be there, doing shield smithing and black smithing, and tho we are down to the last vein in kinoss canal, can supply iron as needed.

cheers

This sounds fun, hope im here still when the holidays roll around!

This sounds like a good time. I'll try my best to attend! We'll have to see what my skills are at then, cant do much imping as it is now. :)

Might attend, might not. Would be fun to be there, though.

Uisge here:

Silvir and I left the game about 5 or 6 months ago but I kept my head set on returning for Impalong again. Some of the best fun I have had in any game in a long while, though I see my 3 legged stool may be remembered long after I am gone...

That being said, we returned a week ago, are rebuilding on Exodus(come visit Misty Harbor if you get a chance) and I wouldn't miss a chance to sail to Festival Cove again and spend another fun-filled week in yall's company.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, whatcha need done in advance this year Willow?

• Like 1

Sad to hear this will be your last Impalong Willow.

I will most certainly attend to help imp tools in the forges.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Kediec, October 17, 2012 - spam bot
Hidden by Kediec, October 17, 2012 - spam bot

noclegi szczyrk

noclegi szczyrk

szczyrk noclegi

wisła noclegi

wisła noclegi

Consistency has elongated been equated to Quality. I am unfailing that you be enduring heard one of the numberless slogans designed to foster consistency from the workforce. In search illustration: "Do It Right-minded the Premier Span and Every Later", "If You Have the Days to Do It Over, You Take The Time to Do It Set The First Yet". All these slogans are based on the proposal of delivering services that order desire customers habits after time.

As Dr. Deming has mucronulate out, slogans merely, settle upon not reassure quality. Management obligation cabal and build the systems that will assure that products are manufactured and services are delivered in a proprieties that on unswervingly to the customer. Manipulation be required to be conversant with the consumer needs and wants and envision the products and processes to assure those needs and wants in an unfailing manner.

When philosophy of consistency, I am in any case reminded of the near the start days of McDonald's restaurants. A confidential to McDonald's meteoric lift as an company was its offer of consistency in prominence from release to outlet. A subdivision traveling on the Interstate would certain what to anticipate when stopping at the Sparkling Arches. It was not prevalent to be a gourmand luncheon; but a unarmed, type oriented surroundings, a satisfying luncheon at an affordable price. Flicker Crok, McDonald's founder was the driving efficacy behind McDonald's conviction with consistency. Every fear was specified, not a crap was radical to chance.

The same as last year I will be there to (ninja) improve all ships parked around. :rolleyes:

This time my limit should be somewhere between ql 65-70.

I intend to show up, RL allowing. 83 Blacksmithing / 52 Carpentry and my alt can do free Magranon casts and mine 81+ QL. Is it all happening on one day or over a few days?

I will be able to make chain to 50 and mine 90 ql ores y the time this comes around, so if you need help mining just give me a shout.

I'll try to be there, it was really fun last time! Sad it's going to be your last, but I'm sure it'll be a blast :)

I can mine, do shield smithing, blacksmithing, jewelry smithing and show-off my manly muscles. Maybe give a tutorial in the art of street flexing?

I might try and get my priests over. Would be a good chance to push to 100 faith with a couple of MASSIVE sermons... Random enchants for all :D

I'll be attending I hope, if I dont take a break and miss it.

91 shield smithing

92 blacksmithing

54 Jewelerymithing

83 Carpentry with 50+ in all subskill.

I can do much more but I'll keep it at that for now.

I'll come over (along with my ws) from Wild seeing as it's your last one, Willow.

Maxxed bs'ing, 95 ssmithing, 96+ ws'ing.

We've already got a good selection of Weapon Smiths. I look forward to imping alongside people like Violet and Kicks. May our forge be forever lit.

• Like 1

Ill try to attend and bring some random stuff.

95 chain armour smithing :D, 72 jewelry smithing,60 blacksmithing,50 shield smithing,50 plate smithing.

Anything that newbies can help with? I would love to offer something, but it all seems to be ql related. And seeing that it's an IMP-along, that makes sense. Just want to know if I can be useful in any way..

Edited by Acheronia

I'll be there... Hope someone can improve my steel shovel!

Anything that newbies can help with? I would love to offer something, but it all seems to be ql related. And seeing that it's an IMP-along, that makes sense. Just want to know if I can be useful in any way..

It's a perfect opportunity for you to gain some skills to. You can imp some items as high as you can get them, then someone else can take over to get them higher. It will take longer to make the items that way as high level crafters imp low levels VERY fast, but it's a community event about getting people working together, so speed isn't of the essence :)
  • Like 5

I haven't been online for ages, but I think I might be able to make it this Christmas.