Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

60Ql Sculpting Wand (No Reserve)

[22:26:33] A slender wooden twig that has been grown in a spiral around something. It may probably be recharged somewhere. It is made from birchwood.

[22:26:33] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, '0'.

sculptingwand.jpg

I'm looking to sell this freshly recharged Sculpting wand (Yes 99ql is the maximum possible QL but that's just what I took it up to).

For those who aren't sure what a sculpting wand is for please read the wiki here

It's a very useful, No-drop, Rechargeable Christmas gift from 2008.

Bidding starts at 20s

Min increment 1s.

Bidding end on Sunday the 9th.

No reserve

Buyout is 65s

Well, no matter what, it's worth 30s just for the charges on it, and I think you'll be lucky to see that.

Sorry but 65s is clearly marked the buyout. 20s is the starting price and the reserve. It's worth 30s for the charges that are on it alone as has been mentioned so I won't be letting it go for less than 20s anyway. Don't like it? Don't bid. Simple.

• Like 1

this is a very handy item and well worth the 20s opening bid (but I already have 1 so don't need another)

GL w/ the auction

Private bid of 20s to start us off ladies and gentlemen

Laiwyn is the winner. Sorry for closing this late! WIll send you a PM Laiwyn.

Wait... these are worth that much? o_O I thought they were like 10s each.

People were dumping them left and right for many months after that christmas for 5s. I kept both of mine and cant count how many times ive used them to drop rock in a corner and not spend days digging all the dirt off to surface mine a cpl of dirt down and then have to put it all back. Nice to see they are increasing in value.

I bought mine a year ago maybe for 5s for 60ql but i can see why they are this price now people are going crazy over stuff, lol