Sign in to follow this  
Baboso

Look Out For Stolen Items For Sale Freedom Cluster

The following items went missing after a villager went on vacation then anonymously came back to the village and stole large quantities of items.

- Most notably and not all that common were 4 sets of 60 ql steel chain armour. *** Named by Baboso

- 500kgs of leather ranging from 5 - 45 ql.

- 70 and 80 ql iron tools - 200 count Many are casted *** Smithed by Difrost, may be unnamed due to last server glitch, be inscribed with Baboso or Matthiusmcglyn. None of the items listed here belong to Matthiusmcglyn.

- Several hundred kilograms of Wemp Cotton 60 ql

- 45 Cordage Ropes at 65 ql

Last know whereabouts is Freedom Docks as we received report of stray bulls with large cart, belonging to Shadowthorn, and recovered them.

Edited by Baboso

Sounds like something your village needs to work out not sure what anyone can do here. I feel your pain but i think all you can take away from this is a lesson on securing your items better from unknown/new village members.

Well,... If there is no borken rule, the only thing I can say is "Sad :(".

Sadly, that kind of things are a treat; the only treat on Freedom Islands.

I hope you find that things, at least, but that villager should take more care about his or her things.

Yeah I made this as i'm sure someone will come across these things unless they were all thrown in a trash bin. Doubtful though. Security hole has been fixed and shouldn't be an issue in the future.