Sign in to follow this  
Guest Docterchese

Avatar Of Fo Found! Slaying Event Anyone?

So... there I was, settling into some surface mining. When this happened:

[22:04:16] <Spirit templar> I'll take care of Aged avatar of fo!

And sure enough... I found this guy in a neighbours cattle pen!!!

wurm.20120904.2236.jpg

Well then... anybody up for a slaying event? :D

I was thinking about this Saturday, tell all your friends and get yourself to West Deliverance!! I'll publish precise coords as well as where to moor up sooner the time.

The time will likely be 4:30pm GMT. If you think you'll be able to attend please post below including your FS! :D

Healers are more than welcome, I could also do with a donation of cotton too... however I should be able to find enough horses to go around, though if you can bring some along that would be welcome :)

Unfortunately the avatar popped his socks before we could get to him. There are however reports of an avatar of Libila around Green Dog, if it can be found then we'll regroup at GD and slay that instead!

Fighters:

1. Docterchese (50+)

2. Wulfgar (70+)

3. Atazs (70+)

4. Lancelot (70+)

5. Gagarin (70+)

6. Banano (70+)

7. Roman (70+)

8. Sincor (80+)

9. Helorn (50+)

10. Zivirt (70+)

11. Nikkuunikku (70+)

12. Cienio (70+)

13. Reylaark (20+)

Hope to see you there! :)

Official Timings & Map

I want to start targeting the avatar at 4:30pm GMT tomorrow (Saturday.) I'll try to be online as much as I can tomorrow to set everything up. I've moved this time forward a bit because of family stuff I need to do later x)

You can moor your boat and store horses (ask me about horses) at the red deed, Captain's Hideaway. Just across the bay is The Watchtower (in yellow) where the avatar is. I've also marked in some newer roads in white for those of you travelling by foot. Also a word of warning, South-West Deli is creature-ridden... not that that will be a problem for most as most attending have a high FS x)

Edited by Docterchese

I'll come (depending on what time you end up at)

73 FS, can bring any supplies or horses needed too.

Ok cool :) I can probably organise horses, cotton (as I dont farm) is the thing I could do with a lot of though!

What time would suit you? (Out of interest)

meh i might show up 73fs

EDIT:

Looking at event its being cared for by someone? What the hell?

Edited by atazs

5 pm GMT would be better (remember thats 6 pm British Summer Time), but I will come any time between 7 am GMT and 10 am GMT.

Meybe he wants to buy some beef....or he's looking for beef . 74 fs, Will try to make it as I'm only on exo currently.

If this is the one that Mcbmaestro, Shadowblasta, Andraste et al, were messing around with the other day, I *told* them they needed to organise a militia! :P

banano 70 fs, if i can make it i will come for sure

Edited by Mattown

Aether you should have seen the avatar cower in fear from me! and yeah its the one i was fighting with my epic 15FS

but yeah ill stop up there to cheer and probably distract it so you guys can patch up and junk

Edited by shadowblasta

I didn't know people liked to fight these guys. I saw one up a mountain top in the south a month ago or so...

Do they have any drops?

Sadly can't be there on Saturday.

They drop items that are used for epic missions. They have no use on the freedom server but they do make a good trophy.

If you keep the avatar fed, you can also butcher the meat from them and eat it.

Don't forget to pack farmer's salves. Avatars do Internal wounds (Can't be healed with cotton).

dont worry guys im breaking a lot of farmers salves and well its 3 different qls combined i dont think you guys would like the ql though even if i kept the highs with the highs, my low skill in alchemy can only do so much

Don't worry about the care for bit, it's being cared for by Frostymug who owns the deed it's on.

Timewise it looks like it'll be 5-7pm GMT.

I was also thinking about raffling off the dropped items dependant on how many there are. Would serve as some nice trophies :D

I was also thinking about raffling off the dropped items dependant on how many there are. Would serve as some nice trophies :D

Just like last time...

depends when i work saturday (i'll know tomorrow), but if i'm able to i'll come. 76fs

4.jpg

The very first avatar slaying on freedom made it into UK's PCGamer mag.

I remember reading that and taking that picture of PCG :P

Roman, how many people did it take the last time? I'll also confirm the start time later, will probably be between 4 and 6pm gmt.