Sign in to follow this  
reflexx

Animal Traits

what if you use a a horse etc. to ride with have load much I think ther offsprig shoud have incressed chans of geting that trait even if the parents dont have it. if you ride much it has chans of geting any off the speed traits etc. I think it can be good for the game.

and make it so with all animals.

plz coment whant you all think and / or come with conter suggestion.

-1 Animal life span is too short to start adding in the need or desire to grind their skills up. It just doesn't sit well with me, you see, we have lots of mechanics in place to prevent animals from living too long. Then, if we where to implement a system that needs the exact opposite of your limiting mechanics it just seem counter productive.

Fine with me if a horse can develop some traits like strong legs or strong body by a lot of riding, but those traits wouldn't suddenly become part of their dna :P

I was thinkig that it whoud ha chans to be past on the ther children maby 20% and 50% if you have ride much with both

-1 to horses gaining traits that can pass to offspring. In fact, honestly -1 to gaining traits at all. The breeding system we have now is pretty darn simple, and works great.