Sign in to follow this  
Wiro

Reduce Coffin's Corpse Decay Rate

Currently a corpse decays really fast even inside a coffin. I'd like for the decay rate to be significantly lowered, so that coffins can actually be used to store corpses rather than as big storage containers...

• Like 1

I guess indirectly this would affect BL positively. As long as one corpse fits in one coffin I'm quite content with that though.

Me, I just like to collect corpses. :lol:

wiro you are one weird dude... but you get a +1 from me, i duel my friends and like to make them a coffin to remind them not to argue with me

Or let us pack the coffin with salt to preserve the body, much like the drying stage of Egyptian-style mummification

• Like 1

Better idea... upgrade Alchemy to enhance the corpse preservation. That, in conjunction with the coffin.

+1 This is something that would be very use full on epic. I like to kill someone then keep their body as a trophy. I agree they need to be last longer and a coffin should reduce decay. Make it a skill or alchemy like other have said.

Edited by megatarre

It would make sense. Reduce decay further if in a cave (which I think is already the case)

Salt idea sounds interesting, as does the alchemy (of some sorts).

Personally, I'd like to see a skeleton remain if a player corpse decays fully within a coffin. Not saying it needs the ability to collect these bones, but some indication that a player corpse was buried in that coffin would be nice. This could have some uses in pvp as well but probably a topic for another thread. For now, I just want coffins in catacombs to have some meaning.

preserved body turns to bones then bones used in alchemy?

Via using bones on grindstone to make Bone Dust or something to mix

Edited by shadowblasta