Sign in to follow this  
Werwolf

Statues In Other Materials (Gold/silver/etc)

How cool it would it be to have statues in silver or gold, perhaps brass or even steel? I must admit the same old statues are getting boring, and we could use new ones, or at least the ability to make them in different materials.

• Like 1

When I saw the post I thought you where talking about God statues. (the coppery looking one is a Light red dyed golden one)

wurm201208242240.png

But yes, Iron Statues would be Nice as long as they look different (other animals only?) from the stone ones.

The HotA Statues are a Nice edition tho. but 10s for the cheapest ones Sold atm. is a but Much for some.

(some even animate like normal animals)

(images on: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/66101-thanks-for-the-hota-statues-they-are-fantastic/#entry652216)

gold statues already exist. GM item. making them ourselves would de-value them...so i expect some people to not like it

also a gold lump is 0.10 kg. can combine 64 only so 6.4 kg...too light for a statue :s

Could just require a 6.4kg lump be used on a 6.4kg lump to create, and require additional 6.4kg lumps be added? (Or whatever weight) 

more require tons of .1kg lumps be added and make them difficult even.

+1 for statues in new materials!

On 5/15/2018 at 1:22 AM, Ekib said:

gold statues already exist. GM item. making them ourselves would de-value them...so i expect some people to not like it

also a gold lump is 0.10 kg. can combine 64 only so 6.4 kg...too light for a statue :s

You can combine even small lumps to 64kg these days.

Or the creation recipes could be changed to require gold sheets, or something like that.