Sign in to follow this  
Kamikazifly

Gloves Not Being Worn Correctly.

I have tested on the test server that when two gloves are put on one hand, one is worn and the other is held. It is difficult to discern which glove is being held/worn. The problem then inlays which glove to then drag to the empty hand. Both a worn glove and a held glove look as if they are worn while looking in the inventories.

My suggestion is to either highlight the text of all equipped items, or to automatically wear the held glove if the hand has no armor being worn.

Secondly, this would help new players understand that their shield was not equipped when held in their hand instead of worn on their arm. (Although I do rather enjoy telling a player that they may want to wear their shield on their left arm, instead of holding it in their hand. lol)

The gloves are... kinda off.

even better is :

[07:57:34] You wear the shield as a shoe.

Right-Click the item --> Equip would be my choice for a solution, if already equiped the option wouldn't show

• Like 1

Right-Click the item --> Equip would be my choice for a solution, if already equiped the option wouldn't show

This would be awesome. I do not know sometimes where to put certain items,.

Like Where Toolbelt falls on your body etc.

On test server, the armor is automatically placed on the character upon test creation. I assume this would be easy to implement on the live servers.