Sign in to follow this  
Buliwyf

Looking For 50+ Skill Diggers

So i'm looking for Diggers to do some terraforming and digging jobs.

The place is named Skylit Shore Located at : 20x, 39y in Independence.png map.

This job require some dedication, since it's a large project, it will be seperated in small or larger jobs (this is up to your choice ) and will be done by diferent diggers who accept it and will work together.

Optional Work Offers

1 x BSB filled - 1.20s. (Looking for 5 people)

2 x BSB filled - 2.40s. (Looking for 5 people)

3 x BSB filled - 3.60s. (Looking for 5 people)

5 x BSB filled - 6s. (Looking for 5 people)

As for travel I will pay you 30c as soon as you start digging aka accpet the job and turn up.

Details

Candidates must have a 50+ Digging

QL 40+ Meals & water will be provided during your work;

Payments only after you finish your job;

The dirt you dig must be stored by yourself in Bulks, provided by us with your own name on it. (I will make the BSB's prior to your arrival.)

Post here which of this offers you would like to take and your Digging Skill please!

I DO NOT want people to come in and out. If you want to do the job you must stay until it's finished. Everything you need (Meals, water, carts) will be provided!

I'd like this work started ASAP.

At the time of posting, my digging skill is 50,269566. So I guess that is barely in the requirements.

But I am a dedicated worker, so I will get my work done quickly.

I'll start with one of the 5 BSB offers, but I might take you up on more afterwards.

Just tell me your regular playtime and I will try to arrive in the mentioned timeframe.

I live in SE Deli btw, so the distance is not all that big, but I currently only have a rowboat, so it might take a while to get there.

I reserve myself the right to go back on this job until I have arrived and received the 30c.

Edited by Xandaros

Don't reply here or to the author. He's "not trustworthy" (tried my best not to say what I really think)... Deed is mine and no work there is needed.

This is a copy of this thread.

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/65918-looking-for-60-80-skill-diggers/