Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

85 Ql Ls With 75+ Lt (Close)

WTB 85+ ql LS with 75+ LT on deliverance. Can replay here, forum pm me, or in game with prices.

Edited by joedobo

What, no one sells something like this? The weapon should be worth 2 to 3s and the LT is at least 1.5s. I will travel to Indy if i have to.

There seems to be almost no one that does these casts for some reason. Quite surprising considering how useful they are.

However, it does require *two* Fo priests to be linked in order to cast, which could be why its such a rarity.

*sad*

The high power Life transfer is what I really need. The LS can be lower quality, not a problem. Also, I don't really care about the money and the prices I put where just references. I got a vynora priest to put my own coc and nim on the weapon.

Edited by joedobo

Will work out and see what I can get done for you, Joedobo. Would you be happy with a 70-74 cast, or are you in particular after a 75+ cast?

Will work out and see what I can get done for you, Joedobo. Would you be happy with a 70-74 cast, or are you in particular after a 75+ cast?

I didn't know this enchant was so rare when I asked for the 75+. That is fine.

[01:38:53] You can barely make out the signature of its maker, 'Lo.o'.

[01:38:53] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [76]

It is 32QL right now, but I will have it imped to 80QL on Exodus before it's done.

How does 5s sound if I meet you somewhere on Exodus, or 4.5s if you pick it up in the south-eastern portions of Exodus?

Edited by Xallo

I'll head for SE Exo within the hour. I'm leaving from NE Deli. 5s is fine, if I miss you I'll wait around.

uh oh, I missed that part about more time to improve. send me a pm when its ready please.

Edited by joedobo