Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Auction - ** Rare Unfinished Forge ** (17Kg)

forge2.jpg

forge2.gif

Original thread was in For Sale subforum while I verified interest in this as an item. It was confirmed in that thread that this will stay RARE after completion. Since it is only 17 kg it is easy to transport. I tested shipping it from Indy to Deli so it sends by mail fine. It still needs 10 clay and 10 brick and since it is currently only 1.54Q, I suppose you might get lucky again while imping this up after completion :P

I am going to start the opening at 5 silver as that is the interest shown in the pricecheck thread. Auction will end 48 hours after the last bid. Currently on DELIVERENCE server but mailing cross server (from Indy) was tested, or you can pickup by boat if you prefer.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Not bidding but I must admit I'm very eager to see what you get for this, good luck. :)

to bid or not to bid that is the question........26s

Edited by Blob

End date is 48 hours after the last bid, as outlined in the opening post, since I had someone inquiring about that.

edit: Barring any last minute bids that reset the clock, it looks like it ends in about 10 hours from this edit, with Gavin at 30s.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors