Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

Rare Unfinished Forge

Checking to see what this might be worth. As most know, the odds of it actually turning into a Rare forge on completion may be rather low -- still maybe worth the chance to someone who wants one badly enough. It's only 17kg in weight at the moment, so easy to transfer. It still needs 10 clay + 10 brocks added.

Currently located on Indy nearby to Freedom Market, I do not know anything about the shipping issues yet, I guess I could experiment wrapping it or sending it in a barrel or sending it direct, to one of my alts to confirm it can be mailed.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

i`ll pay u 2 silvers mailed to Zarame on exodus, it might get a rare forge, and that`s all i need xD

I had a rare oven from the start and it stayed rare with every item i added to it and finished rare. I think once there rare they stay that way.

It will stay rare no matter what - i had a friend make a supreme unfinished hammer and it stayed supreme

We've had a rare unfinished mailbox, turned rare on completion too. I don't think I've ever heard anything to the contrary.

Sounds like you need to check the mailing and make an action seem to be a lot of interest.

[09:37:50] You drop an unfinished item.

[09:38:19] The items silently disappear from the stone spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Ok so I sent to my character Brashendeavors on Deli, I am still nervous about it staying Rare for the arrival cross-server :P but I guess I will know soon. If I get it fine on Brashendeavors, then I will relist this as an auction.

Unfinished rare turns rare completed, it's merging a rare with non-rare that doesn't.

Your forge will turn rare, but for instance lets say you have a rare long sword blade, and you attach it to handle, it may not become a rare longsword.