Sign in to follow this  
Marah

Wts Hidden Paradise, Island Deed For Sale

Located on the Independence Server, The northern Islands just outside of Colossos Lake

Deed Size: 9X11

Upkeep 1s monthly (time left 57 days)

Amenities include:

Boat docking area

Cove like entryway

Population: Minimal

Available Fight: Hell horses,Hell hounds, Mountain lions, Wildcats, hardened Crocs, occassional champ crocs

Available Animals: Diseased deers, Champ deers, Regular deers, Fierce dogs

Bonus: Octopus fishing spot and open seas

Mines: Silver, Iron, Rock(duh!)

Protection: Guard Tower --Equipped with 5 active guards

http://www.photobuck...om/pioneerpoint (images of deed)

Asking price 10s

Edited by Marah

I will buy it pm me to set a time to do the deal

Hmm good deed low price... Would love to take it too. Definitely could get more on auction.

i'm confused isn't Colossos Lake on indi server? i use to live there? on deli for past yr almost and not sure where Colossos Lake is on deli

i'm confused isn't Colossos Lake on indi server? i use to live there? on deli for past yr almost and not sure where Colossos Lake is on deli

I'm pretty sure it's Indi as it lists Garick as well on the screenshots, I remember from the time he sold pioneer carts when FTP came to Indi.

it's on Independence. Garick and I ran Pioneer point together.

It's on the Independence server. I made the changes in the AD. I did it last time but didn't realize I never saved it. Sorry about the confusion

This is a nice deed i was going to buy it but we could not get together to do the deal it seems like and i had to go back to Deli.

Things to note on this place..

1: It can have a trader added (i checked)

2: Has 20 enchanted grass tiles, (2x10 for a breeding pen line)

3: The deed has this really cool rock on the shore side with like a three to four tile inlet to the main deed best water front area i have seen.

Writing this makes me want to go back and buy it but in reality it is way up north on an island and that is just to far for me to travel. I wanted to try to help them sell this and you can't lose for the price. (63x 10y Independence)

Edited by Kegan

This is a nice deed i was going to buy it but we could not get together to do the deal it seems like and i had to go back to Deli.

Things to note on this place..

1: It can have a trader added (i checked)

2: Has 20 enchanted grass tiles, (2x10 for a breeding pen line)

3: The deed has this really cool rock on the shore side with like a three to four tile inlet to the main deed best water front area i have seen.

Writing this makes me want to go back and buy it but in reality it is way up north on an island and that is just to far for me to travel. I wanted to try to help them sell this and you can't lose for the price. (63x 10y Independence)

Thank you for the extra information added Kegan. Appreciate it. I hope you made it back okay.