Sign in to follow this  
Jah92

New Player Looking For Village On Freedom

Sorry, im new. I am joning inde.

I am willing to fullfill any thing that the village needs, however I do like to explore so I would like to mine or hunt.

I have a mic as well.

My in game name is Kinan.

Edited by Jah92

I would like to invite you to join the community of Kalayaan, on the Independance ("Inde.") server; for a complete overview of our village, you can take a quick read here http://forum.wurmonl...eryone-welcome/ (it's quite a long post, sorry! So i'll try and sum it up here for you :P) -- Here is also a map of our village, if you are interested: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6127/kalayaan3.png

We are an active community that is located 17x/37y, that has a lot of perks and points-of-interests, of which include:

-A massive waterfront/coastal boarder (we have docks right on the inner sea -- with ample room for shipbuilding), so you can have easy access to fishing boats/marina accommodation - and have easy access to the inner Sea should you so choose to engage in commerce with other villages across the server!

-We are surrounded by forests (primarily pine and maple) and animal respawn/dens (i.e. bear, fox, deer, unicorns, etc.); and have several mines within the vicinity (with lots of Iron, Copper, Gold, and Silver) - meaning there are ample ressources in the area for you to construct items with, and there are a bunch of places in which you could hunt animals!

-We are a part of an active alliance ("liberty alliance"); of which we have some very helpful people (at any time, anyone within the alliance will be more then happy to answer any questions you have, or help you out in any way possible)

-We have approximately 8 fields that are harvested for crops; ranging from potatoes, to rye and wheat (one of our primary sources of income - a great place to be if you're a farmer!) -- Many of our fields also have horses, foals, etc. in them; which are bred and sold to other villages as well!

-We have an ample supply of grape vines and maple trees (should you be interested in making wine?)

-Our community is literally active 24/7 (as we have people from North America & Europe within our community - we accept anyone!); and similar to our alliance, anyone within the village would be more then happy to help you out in any way possible!

-We have lots of great properties open for new people who are joining the village (ranging from 3x3, 4x3, and up to 7x3 depending on what you want to specialize in, or what "job" you'd like to pursue... but don't worry, choosing a "job" isn't mandatory in Kalayaan!)

-We always have community projects going on, in order to keep up activity and community involvement (right now we're digging out a mountain for more homes/villagers, and building up a colossus on the harbour)

~~~~~~~~~

If you'd like to learn more, or are interested in joining us (we'll even help you move your things to our village if you'd like!), feel free to contact "Vex", "Xandrya", "Mitgira", or "Tesula" in-game, or "Vex" on the forums!

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by Vex

Seeing as there are no foxes, I have to call the above post's bluff. :P

Oh dang! *quickly paints a cow to make it look like a Fox*

See, see! Right there! :P A FOX :D