Sign in to follow this  
Julepalme

Wl Vs Bl Spell Availability.. The Summary.

https://docs.google....MU1XMnJrMkFlcUE (edit sry, made the document visible now)

The link kinda says it all.. but a quick summary says BL have about 7 unique spells that WL dont have,

and WL have about 33 unique spells that BL dont have

maybe more maybe less.. depending on how you want to compare some spells..

Yes WL is spread over 3 religions and but even then they have 4.5-5x as many unique spells.. a lot of them in the utility section like reveals/lurkers/locates where BL have 2.. that WL also have.. yet they have another 5 kinds of locates we dont have access to.. among them locate soul and reveal settlement which is very nice ones for pvp use i'd say.

Also BL dont seem to have a Ritual/Rite similar to rite of spring/holycrop/ritual of summer.

Yes a few of our spells are really good for pvp.. but we are totally screwed over for any other kind of utilty spells. i for one dont think land of the dead and rotting touch is worth loosing out on stuff like having genesis, strongwall, all the locate/reveals/lurkers etc.

And from a pvp perspective Mag priests already do 25% more dmg, and fo priests are great healers, and generally i think WL can stack more different enchants on their weapons compared to BL.. not to mention reuseable pets for dom/charm where ours last 24hr.. some argue BL priests are far better in pvp.. a little better maybe.. but its not like the other side is missing pvp utilty.. well except maybe for vyn priests to some extent,

Is BL just doomed to not having somewhat equal PvE/Utility spells to WL side?

Not as much a suggestion thread as it is a discussion thread..

And please keep this to a civilzed discussion..

Edited by Julepalme

You may be right, but sides have always had alts from the other side to do casts, maybe you should consider that?

Maybe having alts shouldnt be the answer to this problem.. thats only a silly workaround both sides have taken to in order to get the other sides spells avaiiable to them.

Sure rolf might like the extra prem alts we have to make.. but really.. no just no.

• Like 1

How would that fix the perceived imbalance between spell availabilty conloach?

please stick to the matter at hand or go troll somewhere else.

I don't get why you're asking for this BL is already much stronger with their priests.

I don't get why you're asking for this BL is already much stronger with their priests.

im not asking for anything..

im trying to make people see that BL being stronger isnlt the issue.. as im saying sure we may be a little stronger pvp spell wise.. i wont agree to a much stronger.. not with mag having 25% dmg bonus and fo having a heal everyone spell..

The issue for me the clear lack of pve spells on BL compared to WL.

And if you cant see that from looking at the spreadsheet table.. well i cant help you then.

WL has nearly all the same spells we do except for some pvp ones. and yet they still have 33 spells accessible to them we dont.. mostly pve utility .. not asking to have all of them

but it would be nice if BL actually had an equivelevent amount of unique spells.. atleast 4 more so WL only had 3x as many spells avaiable to them.. or more.

seeing as its not so much about a priest to priest comparision.. more a kingdom to kingdom.. where WL just have many more useful spells available..

Add 2 new BL gods so it becomes a 3v3

1 new god for BL would be a decent suggestion.. give it a few spells from WL side and a few new unique ones. wouldnt presume to say what/which spells to add.. but the way i see it.. BL does lack in the spell arsenal so its a decent suggestion.. but it would be drowned out by candee's troll threads atm so i wont even bother posting in suggestion.. wanna have a civil discussion about the balance here instead.

Edited by Julepalme

But you don't want PvE spells you want PvP spells that you're trying to advertise as PvE spells. Unless you're saying you want a BL equivalent of tornado and humid drizzle.

How would that fix the perceived imbalance between spell availabilty conloach?

please stick to the matter at hand or go troll somewhere else.

You and your fellow BLers have been spamming buffs in every region of BL from priest to taming and your calling me a troll? If your not happy with BL i simply think you should join another kingdom. No one else in BL has raised this issue apart from candee and it's clear hes trolling.

BL's pvp spells are good, they have recently received a Pillar spell what more do you want. If your looking to get nimbleness and CoC..ect i suggest you try and raid WL deeds, rather then sit back complaining about every little thing. If you want to talk about gods being buffed lets change the topic of discussion to Fo please they are very weak and could use a buff.

Edited by conloch

But you don't want PvE spells you want PvP spells that you're trying to advertise as PvE spells. Unless you're saying you want a BL equivalent of tornado and humid drizzle.

Putting words in my mouth.. im saying exactly the oppposite.. i want more pve utilty for BL. to bring it up to par with WL

for one i would love to see genesis and stronwall/disintegrate on BL.. strongwall couldve saved us 50s on our deed work where WL get it for free or lot cheaper.. prem cost of a mag at most.

I'd gladly give up some pvp spells on BLs part.. i agree we have far too many redundant spells tbh.

And a few more lurker spells maybe ones unique to BL would be nice.. feels like we have very little in terms of unique spells the way i see it.

Or if it comes down to suggesting new things.. maybe something similar to goatshape that increase lockingpicking/thievery skill temporarily for a few minutes.

Edited by Julepalme

You and your fellow BLers have been spamming buffs in every region of BL from priest to taming and your calling me a troll? If your not happy with BL i simply think you should join another kingdom. No one else in BL has raised this issue apart from candee and it's clear hes trolling.

I have been trying to hold a civilized thread to shed some light.. i have not been spamming threads.. thats candee and tbh i agree hes making every BL look bad .. and should be banned from the forum for trolling.. dont think i havent been reporting/complaining about him.. and again.. stop trying to derail the thread.

And im not arguing 1 god over another.. im arguing BL over WL.. Fo already had some pretty good healing spells for pvp use. aoe and heal all wounds. not to mention a ton of decent pve utility.

Edited by Julepalme

I remember Lib priest were pretty strong on the early stages of Epic, specially. They are also able to cast the best weapon spell available, i don't see a reason to buff BL

I remember Lib priest were pretty strong on the early stages of Epic, specially. They are also able to cast the best weapon spell available, i don't see a reason to buff BL

Okay so we have RT/Botd.. but what does that have to do with the lack of other unique pve spells for BL? you mean that 1 spell makes up for the 26 other unique spells WL have access to?

infact i challenge anyone i mention a PvE utlity spell in line with strongwall/disintegrate, mend, genesis.. that BL has, specifically one unique to BL..

Edited by Julepalme

well in my experience of pvp fo seems a bit op with there morning fog, oakshell and willowspine...we have true hit....but the one thing i would like to see change is the rebirth option...if we can only keep it for 24 hours..and WLers get theres for how long until it dies...we should atleast get to keep the traits (I.E. hellhorse) I mean it has been mentioned of someone on WL side going 40 km/h on a hell horse now how is that fair? and the champ no gump...now that is apparently permanatly forever a mongol..and it's strength seems to be equal to a call of the dead cast of 40+ trolls.

Ye know im sure a WL priest would do some strong wall and disintegrate casts for less then 50s, same story with a Fo priest. Your basically asking for BL priest who can already lock pick, steal, mine, cut wood, cast various spells that combat a lot of the WL spells for example no locate, to be buffed. Variety is the spice of life, there's no point in making 1 god with a bit of everything.

well in my experience of pvp fo seems a bit op with there morning fog, oakshell and willowspine...we have true hit....but the one thing i would like to see change is the rebirth option...if we can only keep it for 24 hours..and WLers get theres for how long until it dies...we should atleast get to keep the traits (I.E. hellhorse) I mean it has been mentioned of someone on WL side going 40 km/h on a hell horse now how is that fair? and the champ no gump...now that is apparently permanatly forever a mongol..and it's strength seems to be equal to a call of the dead cast of 40+ trolls.

true.. i didnt really want to bring up the whole champ nogump thing.. because tbh i feel it kinda cancels out the lotd we do. and yes dom is quite nice compared to rebirth.. but they need the nogump tbh to counter lotd.. so i find it somewhat fair.. each side has atleast 1 big doomsday device/spell to some extent..

Dude please, leave George out of this. Also get off this thread with that mongol OP crap you spam it in every thread. THIS IS BL VS WL NOT WURM VS MONGOL. Go cry some where else

Ye know im sure a WL priest would do some strong wall and disintegrate casts for less then 50s, same story with a Fo priest. Your basically asking for BL priest who can already lock pick, steal, mine, cut wood, cast various spells that combat a lot of the WL spells for example no locate, to be buffed. Variety is the spice of life, there's no point in making 1 god with a bit of everything.

well to avoid having 1 overpowered god in lib.. add a 2nd god on BL side.. should ease some of the concerns.. and even spice up BL priesthood a bit. as you say variety is a good thing.. so you also kind of agree BL dont have enough unique spells that are BL only.. i mean sharing close to 60-70% of our already limited spellset with WL priests doesnt seem very varied to me.

minus the fact that we have to keep going out to get corpses and ours has to be near the location to work..they can rise ther nogump anywhere and just drag it along...makes it much easier

If i could Lib priest as Mongol(WL) than id do it in a heartbeat, Lib priests have the best spell set for what they are centered around, That is, first and foremost, PvP.

Im not exactly sure what you're trying to point out/do here, but having more "unique" spells doesnt mean anything

Also, btw i saw in your little spread sheet thing that you say the Champion son of nogump is dommed with Mag priests, Not true, can only be done with the crown.

minus the fact that we have to keep going out to get corpses and ours has to be near the location to work..they can rise ther nogump anywhere and just drag it along...makes it much easier

still thats kinda besides the point im trying to discuss.. and tbh im fine with mongols having a champ nogump.. doesnt make a difference to me, its a fair equivelant to land of the dead in my book.

I could maybe a see a problem if they began using 5 mag priests and 5 champ nogumps.. but im guessing theylve had enough respect for others not to do that yet. and thats great i think.

Edit sry didnt know crown was needed for the nogump.. nvm then. my bad

Edit2: sry conloach.. just proved to me again you shouldnt be allowed in these thread.. get out of my thread please if you cant respond in a civilized tone and on topic.

If i could Lib priest as Mongol(WL) than id do it in a heartbeat, Lib priests have the best spell set for what they are centered around, That is, first and foremost, PvP.

Im not exactly sure what you're trying to point out/do here, but having more "unique" spells doesnt mean anything

Also, btw i saw in your little spread sheet thing that you say the Champion son of nogump is dommed with Mag priests, Not true, can only be done with the crown.

saying lib priests is centered around PvP is silly to me... maybe they are.. but they shouldnt be.. its not like any BL dont want to do PvE things.. breed horses, make a great deed etc. farm.

anyone saying BL and anyone on Epic should stick solely to pvp is kinda misguided in my opinion.. there should be room for pve people aswell over here.. even it means just building deed defenses and breeding speedy horses/hellhorses. and playing with their priest enchanting gear for pvpers.

and im sure most people will tell me to go to freedumb or someplace.. but no ty. elevation is my home and i should be allowed to enjoy all aspects of the game to some extent there i think.

Edited by Julepalme

Your comparision is being done at a religion vs religion level and ignores the fact that at the priest vs priest level Libila gives the most punch per pound.You cannot concentrate even more capabilty into one toon. It takes three accounts to have the full gamut of WL spells many of which are never or almost never, ever cast.

What you are really asking for is an overhaul of the religion system, its a big thing to ask for.