Sign in to follow this  
Vedurin

New Marketplace On Exodus - Port Tanelorn Market

PTM%20small%20final.jpg

Welcome !

Tanelorn and Strong Badia have opened a new Marketplace on Exodus.

All kinds of Crafters and Sellers are welcome to place their Merchants in our Market Stalls or even the great Market hall we built to enhance the design. There are plenty of spots to fill.

Where to find us

Our Village is located south of Esert. You can reach it in about 10 Minutes from there when walking. We also have a large harbor for those who prefer to sail over. The coordinates are X29, Y37.

roadmap.jpg

How to put your merchant

Simply contact us and give us a short notice who you are in game and where you want to put up your merchant. If you want a spot in our themed market hall rooms arrange a time with us so we can show you the place and add you to the writ.

You can PM me in game under the name Vedurin or PM me on the forums.

So far we have space for 38 merchants, which will be increased soon.

Let's talk about extras !

The marketplace itself just finished and opened to the public. Besides the unusual design we worked out and the merchants themselves we'll continue to add more features to the merchandise.

A webinterface is being worked out which is supposed to offer an overview of the market, advertising, order handling, notifications for stock refill and more. In the future we will build a castle which will be location for several public events. Plus more public services like mail box, inn, tavern, duel arena and others are planned. We're always open for suggestions.

Tanelorn is waiting for you ...

We're looking forward to see you.

Edited by Vedurin

Indeed. Strong Badia has several merchants set up now offering 80 ql blacksmithing, cloth tailoring, carpentry, leather, and raw lumber among other things. Stop by and check this beautiful place out and if nothing else, get a spot for your merchant while you still can.

I think Vedurin has forgotten to mention the massive dock that makes stopping to shop a breeze for anyone in a boat of any size.

I highly recommend folks stop by this awesome new market. It's lovely!

Will check it out later today I think, it's a short sail trip for me which is nice.

Awesome! I was just mentioning to some allies that we needed a more centrally located public marketplace. I'll be over to check it out soon, I may end up placing an Avonlea Bay merchant there as well. :)

We are also building a canal right next to it which will allow for easy travel from The Bunny Sea to the West to The Sound in the east so the market will be easily accesible to all when it is finished.