Sign in to follow this  
ishimitsukai

Ros

Anytime is fine by me. Name the place and I will have my priest there.

Aug 25 works for me. Lets do it!

What about the time? Probably most convenient at a time both Americas and EU players may be on... my suggestion is 12 NOON EST which should be 6 PM in EU and 9 AM Pacific US

Edited by Vorius

ros is still on for sat but without many ppl giving ideas as to when everyone shall be on its hard to set a time will have a time by tomorrow night please put what times would be best i was thinking either 730 am mst or 3pm mst any objections

mst = mountain standard time

Edited by ishimitsukai

Ishi, the link you posted probably only works for you, i saw jan1 2012 as well. Revelation's works fine however.

• Like 1

thats strange that mine works for half of ppl who click on it lol but use either or if one doesnt work the other link from revelation should work thanks for putting it up

Ishi, can you confirm mine is pointing to the right time please? if I didn't get it right I don't want to be screwed out of the sb :P

Time until Saturday, August 25, 2012 at 12:00:00 Noon (Denver time)

DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

Well that didn't turn out like it was supposed to.

Edited by BobMcKnob

i'll bring my priest (Oberus) at the next attempt, 100 faith

Sorry, but for some reason we are not getting the option to cast ros any more. wondering if the timers have been reset or something from all the updates and problems wurm was having.

so until further notice RoS is being CANCELLED, sorry for the inconvience. will continue to check casting ability for it to rescheduale.

have great fun wurming

Ishymitsukai

Wasnt it the "wait for 1 week+1day" bug? I this case the earliest possibility for ROS would be tomorrow, or am i wrong?

aye but if it doesnt work than everyone sailed down AGAIN for no reason thats why its been decided that we will check first tomorrow than make a new date

I am camping near start deed.

Please PM me if you are going to cast. I can bring my priest, 80~ Faith, 55~ Channeling.