Hello guys, I am PandaDragonThing but if you've been playing for a long time you might have seen me playing at one time( I plan to join back in soon too :P ) with the name Realwurld! This game was fun but I took of to tackle other things, and one of my projects which is a bit fresh. It's like machinima, that big channel with all of other peoples videos, except mine is more aimed towards those little guys that are just starting out but have good, unique, and funny content.

Why am I here? Well I enjoyed this game and was curious if any people are out there making some cool videos for Wurm? I would love to sign you on with GamersFused, this might be a great way to advertise yourself to the youtube world and possibly Wurm to viable players who are prowling for that game, this game, that is hidden under the rubble of other crappy games.

I can't take on hundreds of people making all videos for Wurm Online, but I am looking for a few peeps who make high quality videos, and maybe for other games as I want to encompass a large game base for viewers which means more hits for Wurm Online( good hits ;) ). Just starting out, you probably won't be hitting views in the million over a weekend, maybe even after months, but we are kind of asking hey, we think this a good idea and would love you to join us along the ride!

You can PM me for more info and for all your questions or if you are considering being a director just hit us up with a video you would like to submit as a review. Please make sure you give it your all when making this video and all future videos if you plan on being a director, we can't accept videos slapped together for someone hoping to earn some extra views!

Channel Link

I'm in the process of getting myself a professional microphone at the moment. Wurm videos are already in the planning. ;)

Also, there's pretty strong language on that channel, without prior warning. You should definitely see to changing that if you're going to be posting a link to it here.

Oh, sorry, thats one of our directors. I don't find his videos to be in good taste so I don't plan on keeping him on for long. I did ask him to change tho, so we'll see where that goes. And it would be cool if you made some commentaries, would love to get a new director and new fresh videos...

PLUS

Havn't played this game in a long time so this is my ticket in to see what has changed hahaha