Sign in to follow this  
Seara

Yet Another ... Raise Mine Floor Idea

Apologies if already suggested. I did not see this idea already posted in a search.

How about using Lava to address the desired ability to effect mine floors. Something along the following lines.

* Collect lava in a cauldron

* Use on a mine floor to do either of the following, subject to a height check on the ceiling.

1 - Flatten tile to highest corner

2 - Add 10 "dirt" height to each corner

* Possibility to sell in merchants as a "fix it" kit

* Possibility that lava would cool if not used quickly. (Giving rock shards, or a cauldron that needs to be chipped out)

Credit to Kaih and Gorwst for some of the ideas above.

• Like 3

Due to the amounts involved in fixing some areas, very large quantities of lava would be required. For this, I think one would need lava tiles nearby to make it feasible. Unfortunately, due to the highly destructive nature of lava I doubt it is something everyone wants in their back yard.

I had thought of idea where you use rockshards to raise the floor a bit. It wouldnt be sparse amount, 5 20kg shards to raise 3 dirt up. Those amounts were not thought out but I think it shouldn't be to easy to do.

Yeah. No need to make it complicated. Just use rock shards. Carrying lava around in a bucket is just completely silly.

Not that this will ever happen anyway.

Why not just price the strongwall thing from traders cheaper and give Mag priests something better ( non pvp ) in return, be less coding in the long run, I'd imagine if raising rock was doable we'd see some progress as its been suggested for at least the 2+ years I've played.

• Like 2