Sign in to follow this  
Kamill

Weird Log / Cart Bug

I had this bug earlier today. I was chopping up a felled tree, and after picking up all the logs, stashing them into my cart, I noticed there was another log laying around. When I picked it up it went into my inventory but remained on the ground. Once I moved it into the cart, it was inside of it but still on the floor at the same time. When I picked the log up from the floor again, it also disappeared from my cart. I also moved away for a bit but the log on the floor stayed. Chopping up another tree had the same effect, I then had two logs that were in my cart and on the floor at the same time.

Video :

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKF8F7sViI

I've been getting some client bugs like this. i walked to where i was doing a spire, and some full bsb's were missing... panic! But then pete walked over and said they were all there. relogging fixed it..

next day the same ones were still missing, until i relogged

Seems when you walk into an area, not all items are drawn. If you relog they appear, also if you drop a dirt next to them, they reappear etc.

• Like 1

I saw someone else with this same "ghost log" issue and I had it happen to me also once or twice, but not everytime, I am not sure what triggers it. I would test whether logging out of the game for a few minutes fixes it. I have also had something similar with lamps -- I pick up or move one and the "original" is still there but the game only recognizes one as "the real one" so its not like duped items. (I think its a different issue from the one Tich is refering to, with items not drawn at all).

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

hey

had the same problem with the log on the ground while i had it in a cart; this is 2nd time it happened

it seemed like mine was caused by very short dc, other times this short dc has caused inventory windows to remain open while they are actually closed and unable to close them

relogging fixes it

This has been around for a while...reported...and even fixed last I heard. :mellow: Saw it the other day while collecting some logs outside.

I believe it first happened when rares were introduced?