Sign in to follow this  
krinos78

Taming Hell Horses For Bl/ Sol Demons In Luv With Vynora Xd

exactly how many mag priests are going 44km/h speeding around and owning you?

The fastest Hell Horse I know of is Mega Horse, and it only goes 41km/h because it has 1 supreme shoe, then a rare saddle and 3 rare shoes :\

My personal Hell Horse goes 36.72km/h with Nothing Rare.. Regular Horses can go that fast.. can they not?

Edit: Sorry, 2 Rare horse shoes and 2 Supreme

Edited by Oreo

Anyone that says Hellhorses aren't over powered etc and aren't killing PvP is completelty lieing and more than likely using them.

Hellhorses can go roughly 40-45km/h and everyone knows PvP can be based on catching your enemy as thats pretty much your first hurdle!

We take Knarrs and Sailboats over Corbitas and Caravals not because they look good but because they help with speed and the weather. It would be near suicide to turn upto a boat fight on a corbita when the enemy is sailing around on a sailboat or Knarr with wind in their favour.

Rolf needs to use this or think about this when creating horses which can outrun ANYTHING else on the server.

I can tame hellhorses and ride them so in terms I would like to think this coming from a semi-non biased source.

People run around on these hellhorses knowing its going to take ATLEAST 4/5 arrows to get it wounded and at this point you could of easily out run the last couple of arrows if you hear the bow noise which Mongols do very well!

It's general knowledge by now Mongols that you send in the people who can ride hellhorses as even if it was 6v2 you could take out our horses before we could take out yours.

Hellhorses are OP considering not everyone can use them.

If this is the counter for Lib priests then thats just plain pathetic.

The fastest Hell Horse I know of is Mega Horse, and it only goes 41km/h because it has 1 supreme shoe, then a rare saddle and 3 rare shoes :\

My personal Hell Horse goes 36.72km/h with Nothing Rare.. Regular Horses can go that fast.. can they not?

They can.

Gomeo have one at 45.

heard of posteh's 44km/h one and tryfaen 41km/h one..

dont know .. wiki says 5km/h speedbonus over a regular horse at same traits/gear.

that sounds terribly OP to me when some pvps cant use them (viably as said before).. so either even the speed or make it viable for all pvps to go same speed.

It's easy for the people using the Hellhorses to lie about their speed. I use them I know what speed they can go.

You also need to take into account that a Hellhorse always goes the same speed.... it always goes its max speed not like normal horses.

Edited by Moonpoppy

Gomeo have one at 45.

heard of posteh's 44km/h one and tryfaen 41km/h one..

dont know .. wiki says 5km/h speedbonus over a regular horse at same traits/gear.

that sounds terribly OP to me when some pvps cant use them (viably as said before).. so either even the speed or make it viable for all pvps to go same speed.

hold on, let me find this.

I've been asked before about the exact speed on hellhorses, they are infact not faster than regular well bred horses with the same gear. Their top speed is the same. The horses you're talking about have exceptional gear and that why they are faster than horses without rare or supreme horse gear.

I've only had a 4 speed hellhorse so far( fleeter lightning strong legs and carry more) to test with. The wild hellhorses, when geared and ridden, seem about 5kmh faster than their regular counterparts. However, the traited one I got would top to 37 kmh. Which is exactly the same as a regular 4 speed horse.

The catch was, that once it sped up (a matter of a few seconds) it wouldn't ever slow down again

I rode it for about an hour straight going 37 kmh all the time. Their top speed is equal to a regular horse but their performance is waaaaay better.

Hope this helps.

-aly

hold on, let me find this.

I've been asked before about the exact speed on hellhorses, they are infact not faster than regular well bred horses with the same gear. Their top speed is the same. The horses you're talking about have exceptional gear and that why they are faster than horses without rare or supreme horse gear.

Would love to see some exact number from rolf or another dev. then because this doesnt match the info i've seen about hellhorses being severely quicker than regular horses.. even without gear.. and people saying always go at their max speed without slowing down aswell..

Would love to see some exact number from rolf or another dev. then because this doesnt match the info i've seen about hellhorses being severely quicker than regular horses.. even without gear.. and people saying always go at their max speed without slowing down aswell..

That's what it says in my quote. They are faster but theire is a maximum speed, which is equal to hellhorses and horses. The horses that are going 40+ kmh have exceptional gear (rare or supreme shoes and saddles, high enchants)

U dont need supreme shoes to make a HH go over 35km/h. And its buf cuz it needs more arrows.

Saying u can make a normal horse run that fast with supremes, doesnt convince me HH are not buf anymore cuz they r.

I dont think i ask much when i suggest to leave HH out of the taming restiction for BL.

U dont need supreme shoes to make a HH go over 35km/h. And its buf cuz it needs more arrows.

My regular horse goes 38 kmh without supreme or rare horse shoes, in max speed they are equal.

I would like to present some facts in this thread.

I took 1 Mature female horse(pregnant) with no gear and rode it around in the desert.

[09:14:36] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.
/>http://i.imgur.com/TQ2Vk.jpg

and

I took 1 Mature female hell horse(pregnant) with no gear and rode it around in the desert.

[09:06:06] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.
/>http://i.imgur.com/C5NsO.jpg

Top speed for both? 28.08km/h

Sorry to ruin this complaint thread but they are the same. You are just getting out played by Mongols on cooler looking horses.

What, I've said mine went 37,4 km/h.

I've also said if anyone has a much faster one they're probably lying :P

I think someone's already said that the problem is them being able to sustain that speed without any fear of slowing down.

if that hasn't already been said, I'm saying it now :P

Hellhorses are no faster than regular horses.

I've also said if anyone has a much faster one they're probably lying :P

Mm, no mine goes 42km/hr+ constant, never slows down unless hit. Perhaps it could be seen as a bug though that their speed boost (lightning) never wears off. Once it hits max speed, it never loses max speed.

Edited by Postes

Mm, no mine goes 42km/hr+ constant, never slows down unless hit. Perhaps it could be seen as a bug though that their speed boost (lightning) never wears off. Once it hits max speed, it never loses max speed.

Same speed if moving uphill? O.o

Well no, sorry, of course the uphill/downhill makes a difference.

I rarley use a hell horse, much prefer a champ crpc/scorp, but w/e

Anyway, when i do ride a hell horse, with all 90+ ql gear, 90+ enchants(even a 102woa shoe) it goes 37.4 i believe, two arrows to the head and its at wounded, and im crawling at like 10km

Hell horses arn't the reason BL gets rolled in almost every fight w/ mongols.

Beyond that, BL can certainly ride hell horses if you arn't a priest(in which case you alrady have so many advantages above WL priests) just put some effort into it.

We all know how OP'ed BL and BL priests are, especially given how BL completely dominated the Wild/Chaos map in the time directly before it was added to the Freedom cluster <_<

BL priest have seen many nerfs in wild.

And if HH really arent OP like the mongols say. Then im sure its np to lift the BL restriction taming them. As it isnt a real animal anyway.

BL can tame. You cant have the cake and eat it too when it comes to priests. If you want to tame a hell horse you need to go unfaithful.

You knew you couldn't tame as a priest. If you want to ride a hell horse, depriest and ride one, where is the problem?

Every religion and priests have their restrictions. WL can't lockpick, BL can't tame, some WL can't dig, mine, or woodcut, BL can't dig, etc.

• Like 1

I got to page three of this nonsense before I decided to post here. Basically, you are all dumb. I refuse to ride hellhorses because I am a super dude and I don't need that crutch to kick the crap out of you underlings. I put on my best trollface when I kill people with my crappy gear and gimped horse. I am now picking my nose and flicking the boogers at all of you for making such a fuss about something this trivial. You should all aspire to be more like me because I am great.

P.S.

Baby powder smells good.

• Like 1