Sign in to follow this  
krinos78

Taming Hell Horses For Bl/ Sol Demons In Luv With Vynora Xd

Oh look another BL QQ thread. Are hell horses the QQ of the week? First it was nogumps and then it was deed guards now it's hell horses eh? Yeah you're kingdom isn't doing so well but trying to get the game changed in your favor is not the way to go about improving your status.

• Like 1

Lol. Well ive got enuf, and i dont agree with envy.

I found it pretty hard to get. And i dont enjoy more difficult like Sme does.

Whats so bad about letting all kingdoms use HH equally?

all kingdoms can use them thats the point........... I can't ride a hell horse and don't qq about it I chose to go priest and not to grind skills just like all (most) of the bl fan club pick to go priest for mass sermons and links.

Whats so bad about letting all kingdoms use HH equally?

That is how it is now. I don't think you seem to grasp that you can ride HHs like anyone else. Yes it may be harder, and yes taming is restricted for priests, but you are not required to be a priest at all. We do not need to make game changes to favor one side, and this is all the suggestion is doing - it's saying, "Let BL ride hellhorses." Nothing more. It's a suggestion that applies to only ONE kingdom and ONE side.

I'll stop posting here now, but I made my point which is that you have the ability to ride them now, you just want it easier. Let's not dumb down the game, work for the rewards. Hellhorses are a reward for hard work, if you want to ride one - don't priest up, and grind taming. Easy.

Edited by Postes

It's a suggestion that applies to only ONE kingdom and ONE side.

I'm thinking when Rolf added them, he didn't intend to isolate one kingdoms priests in this way.

But who knows for sure.

Ive already told that i already can. So thats beside the point.

I can't lockpick, and you can't tame, do you not understand balanced restrictions for religions?

I can't lockpick, and you can't tame, do you not understand balanced restrictions for religions?

In fairness now that's a good point.

That's the whole argument here... whether or not it's balanced. It's not a case of not understanding restrictions :huh:

And no I don't think BL priests need to be able to tame, I'm beginning to think maybe hellhorses shouldn't be ridable at all.

To be honest, I always found the less chance to tame as a BLer pretty silly. BL used to have a thievery bonus which balanced things out, but they don't have that bonus anymore.

I would agree on removing or atleast reducing the taming nerf on BL, but I'd leave the priest restriction as it is.

However I don't think the situation right now is very unbalanced (regarding taming). At 56 taming, it would take me a couple of tries to tame a hell horse in BL. I think most players could get to 20-30 taming without too much trouble and have a good chance of taming a hell horse.

I can't say much about how good hell horses are in battle though (haven't really seen them in battle myself yet).

I can agree with lowering the difficult to tame for BL, but reducing the control gain to ride a Hell Horse? No. It's one of the few actual affects you see from your well-earned stats, which are otherwise almost pointless on Epic.

Edited by Xallo

Shouldn't mess with the control requirement or the taming difficult, both is easy, I think the problem is that BL priests can't use hell horses, which I'm ok with really.

It's better to use a champ troll or something like that in a fight, and they have the option to depriest if they prefer a hell horse.

Taming as a BL sux tbh. So i dont agree with that.

For the rest i can get were u coming from.

I can't butcher my towerguards for free meat, I should be able to!

If you don't like the restrictions, well.. err, why are you bl? You knew about these exact limitations when you chose to go BL, and you still decided to convert. I thought this thread was about making pvp accesable for newer players, not about "omg I went BL but now I have limited taming unnerf me becuase I dont want to grind taming" - if you took the time and effort to get taming to 70 or 90 you'll be perfectly able to tame one yourself. As for liblia priests, well, they knew what they were getting into, too.

You can't just chose to be a part of something, knowing the restrictions, and then complain to get them removed. You'll just have to work a little harder in the taming aspect than whitelighters do, and I'm sure they'll find it takes more effort to do stuff that's easier for you. That is balanced.

Well, you can't butcher TGs anymore for meat. :D I asked Rolf about it in BL and he said it wasn't intended and removed it :(

Lore wise it would seem fitting for some kind of uneasy alliance between Libila and the demon creatures, assuming its not an outright dominance.

Well, you can't butcher TGs anymore for meat. :D I asked Rolf about it in BL and he said it wasn't intended and removed it :(

-.-

GRAB YOUR TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!!!

frankenstein-angry-mob.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1310582169590

Gonna be BBQ'in some BRQQQ!!!

Edited by Klaa

Yes it may be harder, and yes taming is restricted for priests, but you are not required to be a priest at all. We do not need to make game changes to favor one side, and this is all the suggestion is doing - it's saying, "Let BL ride hellhorses." Nothing more. It's a suggestion that applies to only ONE kingdom and ONE side.

I'll stop posting here now, but I made my point which is that you have the ability to ride them now, you just want it easier. Let's not dumb down the game, work for the rewards. Hellhorses are a reward for hard work, if you want to ride one - don't priest up, and grind taming. Easy.

Just this.

Have to say..... whining about it is not a good choice. Too many things have been nerfed because of too many whiners. Just stop complaining and get to work. If you want to easily ride hell horses, convert and become a Fo priest, even!

I believe this is the heart of the matter here. If you believed that priests were balanced before, then the introduction of hell horses put BL priest at a disadvantage for pvp. If you believed BL priest were overpowered before, then you might feel priest are balanced now. But the main argument here can be boiled down to the state of priest balancing BEFORE hell horses were introduced.

Ye, i dont think Hell Horses were intended to balance out any BL advantage.

Xallo, Yesterday, 08:32 PM

I can agree with lowering the difficult to tame for BL

Im happy to see that quite some people agree, that having taming HellHorses easier/thesame for BL as it is for WL, is just logic and fair.

I never asked for lowering BC or removal of tame restrictions as a whole. When i became BL there were no HH, so saying: Remember it was your choice, is kinda off. Im not a psychic, lol.

No, i didnt know Rolf was gonna add animals that give great advantage over others and are more easily used by WLers.

And BL asking to lower the BC amount to ride them and have ability to tame is what? Ding ding ding, it's a suggestion for their own personal gain.

And poste dont want their enemy priests to ride hellhorses.. so much more fun pvping when you know you can always escape/run from enemies you cant kill.. sure.

Ye, i dont think Hell Horses were intended to balance out any BL advantage.

Im happy to see that quite some people agree, that having taming HellHorses easier/thesame for BL as it is for WL, is just logic and fair.

I never asked for lowering BC or removal of tame restrictions as a whole. When i became BL there were no HH, so saying: Remember it was your choice, is kinda off. Im not a psychic, lol.

No, i didnt know Rolf was gonna add animals that give great advantage over others and are more easily used by WLers.

This basically..

And poste dont want their enemy priests to ride hellhorses.. so much more fun pvping when you know you can always escape/run from enemies you cant kill.. sure.

100% not true also, when we went to Whitestone (JK capital) Nathan + Plebian took out Smeagain's hellhorse in about 30 seconds with headshots, they would post to confirm I am sure.

Yep, you know you can always escape/run from enemies. 100% accurate right there. Lets continue to ignore facts and convince ourselves that not everyone has the ability to ride this game breaking advantage mount should we choose to work for it.

• Like 1

Hey Sme, i see u r flying the GM colours now. So i can officially congratulate you. So Grats.

Lets continue to ignore facts and convince ourselves that not everyone has the ability to ride this game breaking advantage mount should we choose to work for it.

Yes, just BL less. Thats why i wrote the thread.

Edited by krinos78

Yeah everyone can ride them sure..

because our priests with 80-100 faith, levelled before hell horses were added..

they really want to depriest so they can skill taming.. only to need an alt to tame it and transfer owner ship to them. in order to gain the speedboost required to keep up in pvp..

sounds extremely fair to me... not.

i say remove the speedbonus over regular horses atleast.. this is the most OP thing about them anyway

not so much the thoughness or damage they can do.. altho thats nice but i'd say keep that.

In PvP i'd say speed is a very overpowered factor.. and if theres some people where its completely non-viable to be able to get that speed it puts them at a big disadvantage.

Sure any new priest could just skill taming before priesting and then use an alt.. (even that seems a bit crappy tbh.. but workable) to ride hellhorses.

but i dont see our existing highskill priests doing it..

yet we see mag priests with their 25% fightning bonus and 44km/h hellhorses on WL side speeding around owning us.. these things really should get balanced from a PvP point of view before being added.