Sign in to follow this  
krinos78

Taming Hell Horses For Bl/ Sol Demons In Luv With Vynora Xd

Maybe just make hell horses slightly easier for BL to tame (not easier than it is for WL though, they should still have a slight taming nerf) and lower the BC requirement to 28 to make it a little easier for new players to get in the game and use hell horses.

Its not about dominating, its about taming and BL not able to use HH properly. This comment here like Sme said you want to use them properly get the stats. it isnt hard to do. and before you say a priest cant get the stats i dont even want to hear that either depriest get the stats or stay priest and finish tons and tons of unfinished carp items so a big -1 from me sorry

A lot of respect for someone in BL voting without bias and fairness. Mikey brings up good points, which is why I must agree to -1.

You CHOOSE to be a priest, no one chooses that for you. It's just like early on when Magranon people were wanting to be able to do woodcutting, I would dislike (-1) the threads because that was their choice to priest up, don't then want game changes to work around yourselves/kingdom only. You CHOOSE to be a Libila priest knowing the restrictions, so personally I find it a bit annoying to now come back after priesting and wanting changes to the system for your own personal advantage and nothing more.

Secondly Libila priests has the least amount of restrictions. They can butcher eachother, kill eachother, woodcut + mining (no other kingdom has ability to do 2 resource skills, only Libila), archery, thievery, and possibly other little things. It's already a very unrestricted priesthood, and now you want taming on top it? I'll be honest I am shocked you can even do animal husbandry as a priest considering it's pretty linked to taming. I think Libila Priests already have SO many perks that giving them taming is just tipping the scales.

Hellhorses aren't that powerful, like any other horse they slow down upon being shot, and they vulnerable to face/head shots.

tl;dr - If you choose to priest up, you knew the restrictions going in, don't now try to change the game for yourselves because you dislike them. Just depriest.

In terms of Hellhorses I can see how they'd be viewed as overpowered but you must note they require 31 BC and 50 Taming, that is a long grind not everyone has. Not everyone is riding around on Hellhorses, it's a very small % of people. I don't think you should rob people of having worked hard for rewards, and because players don't want to put in that work also now it seems like people want it changed. Again you choose to priest up, if you choose to priest up then it's a bit stupid to say, "Well I priested early, can we lower the BC on Hellhorses because I never grinded it?" No, we shouldn't. Took me a lot of time to get to 31BC + 50 taming to ride one, put in the work yourselves.

Edited by Postes

Well, all I'm going to say is that the original aims were to increase PvP on epic, I really don't think Hellhorses are going to do this. Infact, they'll probably do quite the opposite (sort of like farwalkers).

The problem isn't that Hellhorses are a handy thing to have in a group fight, the problem is if you have one you're essentially invulnerable.

100% not true also, when we went to Whitestone (JK capital) Nathan + Plebian took out Smeagain's hellhorse in about 30 seconds with headshots, they would post to confirm I am sure.

They are not like farwalkers because everyone can use one. Everyone has access to them, everyone can breed them, and if you put in the work you too can ride them. If you're just lazy though I don't think we need to be making game changes based around laziness.

It's rather comical too you say they're hurting PvP and doing opposite - so then why're you asking to use them and be able to tame them? Wouldn't you just want them removed? Lol.

Edited by Postes

100% not true also, when we went to Whitestone (JK capital) Nathan + Plebian took out Smeagain's hellhorse in about 30 seconds with headshots, they would post to confirm I am sure.

Ok, so riding up to their capital lead to a dead hellhorse. However in skirmish based PvP, 30 seconds is a long time. If someone wants to get away in that time, they can do easily.

They are not like farwalkers because everyone can use one. Everyone has access to them, everyone can breed them, and if you put in the work you too can ride them. If you're just lazy though I don't think we need to be making game changes based around laziness.

This is exactly the problem, not everyone can use them.

It's rather comical too you say they're hurting PvP and doing opposite - so then why're you asking to use them and be able to tame them? Wouldn't you just want them removed? Lol.

I would love for them to just be removed, but I see even less chance of that happening.

No, everyone can use them. I could go BL and use them. You could use them right now if I choose and show you, but you CHOOSE to be a priest. Gomeo said he had a Hellhorse at Capehorn, which I bet you he tamed and rode as BL. You CHOOSE not to grind taming + body control to be able to use one. There's a big difference between farwalkers and hellhorses. Put in the hard work to be able to ride one, and ride one, but don't say come in here saying it's impossible and BL can't. They easily can.

Edited by Postes

Can you provide some info?

What is the limitaion on Lib follower taiming? Is it just priest or all followers?

If there was a huge penelty on all lib folowers, it may make sense to adjust taming for this one mob as it is becoming important to PVP.

Or maybe thaey have some darkevilundeadhorse in the works for you. :)

ok if we are balancing things like this id id like mag priest having the ability to cast drain health.

Its not that hard to ride em BL just get better taming ye big nubs :P

What is the limitaion on Lib follower taiming? Is it just priest or all followers?

The major limitation is for BL Priests, who are unable to tame animals. It's also slightly harder for BL non-priests to tame animals, but I don't believe that is a real issue here.

Why were they ever introduced? I thought we were walking towards reducing difficulty getting into PvP? Introducing a superhorse that breathes fire seems like a massive leap in the wrong direction.

It not about libila priest riding HH.

Its about taming mobs that r supposed to be animals and really arent. For non-priests.

If there was a huge penelty on all lib folowers, it may make sense to adjust taming for this one mob as it is becoming important to PVP.

Its at least -10skill probably more. so at taming 10 u still have problems taming pigs lol

In my exp its even more than just -10skill.

Edited by krinos78

Why were they ever introduced? I thought we were walking towards reducing difficulty getting into PvP? Introducing a superhorse that breathes fire seems like a massive leap in the wrong direction.

Pretty much, and like I said -- I don't think the solution here is saying a mechanic (hellhorses) is overpowered, so let's lower the BC control and taming nerfs for BL so they can also use overpowered mechanics. That's not really the solution that should be addressed. The issue is Hellhorses being powerful, and if you are meant to even be able to ride one.

I don't personally know if you were ever intended to be able to ride one or not, if they were meant to be domesticated or if it was merely a bug with copy/pasting the original horse code over. I agree that Hellhorses are very strong, but I don't think the viable solution is lowering their BC amount for everyone can enjoy something that's overpowered.

Nathan did that solo. (As far as the hellhorse killing) Plebina was busy poaching the other 2 regular horses.

However at Nathan's level of archery I would expect any animal to go down that fast.

I do agree that hellhorses are not with keeping with easy access to PVP. I would much prefer we be able to train regular horses to hellhorse levels to even the playing field as opposed to nerfing hellhorses.

The major limitation is for BL Priests, who are unable to tame animals. It's also slightly harder for BL non-priests to tame animals, but I don't believe that is a real issue here.

Again, Lib priests have many advantages over priests of other faiths, its about choice here.

It not about libila priest riding HH.

Its about taming mobs that r supposed to be animals and really arent. For non-priests.

BLers can still tame, I imagine the taming nerf stands for a reason but does not at all mean that they can not achieve this goal should it be desired.

Lol, hell horses. Obvious some people are arguing for their own personal gain. Fairly certain when rolf added hell horses, he didnt intend to add fast moving tanks. Whatever I guess, let's alienate more players from trying pvp!

Obvious some people are arguing for their own personal gain.

I do agree that hellhorses are not with keeping with easy access to PVP. I would much prefer we be able to train regular horses to hellhorse levels to even the playing field as opposed to nerfing hellhorses.

is a good suggestion to me.

BLers can still tame, I imagine the taming nerf stands for a reason but does not at all mean that they can not achieve this goal should it be desired.

Thats also saying its very hard :) And with HH this is more important than taming a piggie. HH have showed their versatility, on a HH u can move in fast and get out fast.

And its less likely to get dmg.

And BL asking to lower the BC amount to ride them and have ability to tame is what?

If u read my post again, u'll see i didnt ask that, bro. I am just suggesting that WL and BL should have similar access to HH. Which seems fair to me, as they r very good.

Edited by krinos78

You have the same access, we got our from the steppe at HotA.

You have the ability to breed them, the ability to ride them, and the ability to tame them. You have the same rights as WL do to ride them. Yes, you can't as a priest, but you choose to priest up you're not required to priest up at all.

If you want to ride them, depriest, grind taming, and ride one. It's very simple.

Edited by Postes

Taming as a BL sux tbh. So i dont agree with that.

For the rest i can get were u coming from.

Thats also saying its very hard :) And with HH this is more important than taming a piggie. HH have showed their versatility, on a HH u can move in fast and get out fast.

And its less likely to get dmg.

One of the things I enjoy about this game is that not everything is 'easy', without some form or effort/dedication there is no sense of satisfaction or achievement, I too was BL if you recall and I know first hand that taming is more difficult but I will only say it once more...it is not impossible.... put in some time as others have, we had to and are rewarded for it, sure it may be a little more difficult but that is not something new for BL

After uping taming you could then priest and have some one else tame then give you one i guess.

If it is -10 skill as listed above that sounds not so bad. Hellhorses are not a hard mob to tame.

I was taming Hellhorses at 30 taming by the way, at 50 it was just very easy to get them to Loyal. I would say if you just get 50 (which is not hard) you would be set as BLer.

You have the same access, we got our from the steppe at HotA.

You have the ability to breed them, the ability to ride them, and the ability to tame them. You have the same rights as WL do to ride them. Yes, you can't as a priest, but you choose to priest up you're not required to priest up at all.

If you want to ride them, depriest, grind taming, and ride one. It's very simple.

IMO I agree with this 100%. Each kingdom you choose has limitations but also at the same time has some great rewards. I have 20 animal Taming as a BL . I didnt notice any difficulties and I dont try very hard. Also BL priests has a greater chance for lock picking,while WL priests can not. You pick and choose your kingdom and also youre picking your strengths and weakness.It makes the game balanced.