Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Amish Paradise Market

ktK6i.gif

We hope you will visit us soon! If you can't find it here, we will try to order it in for you!!! Until you visit us in person, please check out the screen shots and information below.

Located at O40 or on the south side of "Deadnoob Sea" on Celebration server.

Community Map Links

Bison are now being bred!

There is currently 45/60 Market Stalls in the main market & 9 on the Bay3 Dock (near guard tower). We have room to expand to our max upon need of the community. Many merchants are already in place and ready to sell to you today, but we are currently looking for more well stocked tenants.

You will find 2 Fountains on our property. One is located near the Market itself, and the other is close to the token south of market marked by signs.

You will find our 99cast mail box & Token near the Champion Unicorns. Is also 2 Inns on AP property with free beds.

Our Chapel is now finished. It is also near the Champion Unicorns, with sermons happening many times through the day.

You will find an Epic portal near the B1 Dock at west side of Market area. If you wish to go the path of love, visit our meditation rug near the market to embark on your journey. Our Knowledge tiles is just north of the epic portal.

We are selling Horses, Cattle, Deer, Eggs & Bison.

Is also a onsite Fo priest with Genesis cast available to remove any negative traits your critters may have! 20c per cast at Amish Paradise, will travel with a fee. Fee depends on location and can be determined via pm to Aniceset on forums.

yQyYV.jpg9hOs0.jpg

NZo0n.jpg

DIDfp.jpg

JysnN.jpg

YlrhC.jpg

MdBKa.jpg

B5EbU.jpg

MRAFm.jpg

wEXAm.jpg

BoSiD.jpg

eGpRl.jpg

Contacts for Amish Paradise

Aniceset/Squeeks - Owner & Breeder/Fo Priest

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 5

I really do like how there's a path of love tile in the market now. Thanks to you guys I can finally start the meditation path I was putting off due to not having access to a special tile. Awesome work and awesome market. I've been and will continue to be a happy customer here at Amish. :)

Thanks Laiwyn! If you have anything to recommend, let me know. The other tiles will be here shortly!! :)

Bump for the best market on Celebration.

I'm looking at doing custom 95ql tools with 70+ Enchants(woa or coc/both). Prices can be negotiated but im not looking at doing massive orders at a time for this. I may limit it per week based on how many orders i do get for these tools.

Thanks,

Rudie.

Edited by Rudie

Thank you Rudie for all your help with the special orders!!! Thanks Ashoof, glad you like it :)

I want to personally thank all the loyal customers & merchants for supporting our efforts at AP!

We have a good sized order of tools, and weps coming in Friday 8/17/12 in the evening. Come check out the goods!! And if you post here before then its possible we can get those special orders stocked as well!

After the current stalls being 100% filled by merchants, more stalls have been added. Happy placing :)

• Like 1

Bump for a truly awesome, market experience. I think even possibly the biggest market on Cele now

Thanks for the input! Sorry I missed you during your visit but hope the guys fixed you right up! :)

Would like to welcome our newest member of the AP community Zinn, our new onsite Fo Priest! Look him up for your Genesis cast needs :)

Also.. new stock coming in Tuesday! If you can't find something you need before then, please pm me in game and we can try to get it on the order for delivery!!

Edited by Aniceset

Ah! I still need to get some bulk goods on that merchant. :P Soon! I swear!

Nice work on updating the merchant list.(finally)

Edited by Roggeh

Just put in a merchant at AP it is in stall 17 here is what is on it now..

Edit: Just come have a look changed some prices but the main thing i am selling there is spyglasses.

Edited by Kegan

Restocked violets tool shops for her at Amish paradise market, whole range of 50 to 70ql enchanted tools, check it out!

Weapon shop is next on the update list, if you have any weapon requests let me know.

Edited by Maximustehgreat