Sign in to follow this  
Aniceset

Amish Paradise Market

very well established market i must say, if you cant find it here simple send a PM to Aniceset and im sure she'll get ya taken care of. Love the layout map you got posted Aniceset, Keep up the great work! ;)

Now in stock on bulkd wood and boards merchant

50x 74QL logs 1,5s x2

50x 64ql logs 1s

Edited by Nume

Twilight Sanctuary merchant @ Amish Paradis

Is stocked with:

empty bsb & fsb for now

Have a great day

Maiya

Edited by Maiya

When I click on the spreadsheet that shows the market stalls, it does not include the column of blue cells that show the slot numbers for the entire first column of traders.

Thanks Kid, should be all fixed up now. I accidentally cropped them out when I updated the list this week :)

Needful things is now open in stall 32! At the moment I ghetto stocked it with a bunch of pelts of all qualities, a few pieces of low quality zinc, a few gems, and some healing covers ranging from good - supreme+. In the future, look for colored lanterns, dyes, barding, and probably other miscellaneous junk for your browsing pleasure.

Thanks Guen for placing, I will get you updated on the merchant list in the morning.

just restocked Bulk wood and boards merchant,now in stock:

x5 fsbs 50c

x5 bsbs 50c

x20 80 ql logs 1s

x50 75 ql logs 1,5s

x50 65 ql logs 1s

Put some cotton satchels and bedsheets up at Needful Things in stall 32 right off the docks, 3c each! Also have a few low ql gems and a bunch of cheap pelts and hide, come check!

I have it on good authority that this market now has a much more comprehensive stock of weaponry! It turns out, there's more than one way to get a merchant full of high quality weapons into a market.

Vendor list updated with the newly placed merchants. Thanks to all who have placed, and to all our loyal customers :)

Many free horses & cattle in the market tonight, feel free to take as many home as you like! All females of age are pregnant :) Happy breeding!!

lol.. was just coming in to see what was going on.. saw everything in the middle of the market and thought they got out..

herded them all into the chaple for those looking for them lol

As a FYI.. I took one of your pregnant strays in.. felt sorry for her.. the foal was born early this morning my time.. name: Happyrolf

Lol happyrolf seriously? I do breed them Garis, haven't attempted to sell any tho.