Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

The Effects Of A Lot Of Lighttokens

2 tiles with a total of ~482 LTs on them

LTlighting.png

a short while later some decayed and the fog rolled in

LTlightingfog.png

Lol... can I also add "extreme sunburn" to the list of what those light tokens cause :P

Aha, that looks amazing. Must've freaked out your neighbours.

Hehe awesome. Guess the light tokens don't work to the '100 item' limit.

How many tiles radius was that? A little hard to tell where in the distance the actual source is - given the insane glow. 10 tiles? more?

Hehe awesome. Guess the light tokens don't work to the '100 item' limit.

How many tiles radius was that? A little hard to tell where in the distance the actual source is - given the insane glow. 10 tiles? more?

You can drop more than 100 tokens on an empty tile but at a certain point the start goign to the other tiles on there own (it was between 196 and 294. I might need to test it with a tile with 100 other items on.

Its 7 tiles from the token to the tile the extreme brightness

*points at the deer in the picture* They think its bright too. Wont even look at the light :P

Put them in a cave, i dare you.

* Budda waits for an explosion

Someone wanted a light house?

... wow... impressive!

Edited by Hussars

from http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/66310-automatic-deed-retrieval/#entry654259

• An old bug that caused settlement forms/deeds to go missing have been fixed. If your settlement lacks its deed, the mayor may now retrieve it by going to the token and select Settlement->info. The deed will be automatically inserted into the inventory.
  • A few typos fixed.
  • Light tokens got a small fix.
  • The tutorial is now verified as functional again after the Monday update that caused parts of it to stop working.

View the full article

*/me wonders what bug light tokens had excluding the Container ghost bug.

I actually put 20-30 of them at a time in my gatehouses. While inside of buildings or caves they last for much longer than 20 minutes, usually for 2-3 hours at a time, and nicely illuminate the nearby roads.

The rainbow hues come from them having slightly different centers, and thus creating a gradient falloff, but it seems like the color of the falloff isn't monochromatic, so we get the rainbows at the edges.

Sadly, you can't see them from very many tiles away, so they don't make particularly good lighthouses.