Sign in to follow this  
Taxton

You Might Be Spending Too Much Time Playing Wurm If....

...when sitting in a bus or train watching out of window you see those huge flat forests and think about deeding them...

(real life situations)

... you look at your lawn and think to yourself "That has to be picked clean, I'll try later."

... you look at your neighbours sloped lawn and wonder if it's less than 8 dirts. Then you wonder why they don't have wemp or cotton planted on it.

... you look at a cow and wonder if it has been milked today or not.

... you look at the willow trees in the park and try to work out how many long bows and fishing rods you'd get from it.

... you use a knife on a pumpkin and wonder why it doesn't grow horns.

... you go to a car boot fair/garage sale and try to barter with woad and bits of untreated cotton.

... you can't find a tar tile to fill the sweet lantern up you got at the car boot fair/garage sale.

... you are pissed you couldn't play Wurm for two days because of the birth of your daughter

... you are mad you can't have all the sleep bonus your daughter accumulates

... you grunt when loosing precious imp time while giving your daughter her bottle

... you hate yourself for growing up and having 2 kids and not finding out about Wurm 10 years earlier

... you sit at work again, bored, counting the hours till you can deplete that new iron vein you found yesterday

- Chef' a bit irritated after many sleepless, wurmless hours... -

• Like 1

...you need water and to get it back up you throw water on your computer screen.

We have an area near the stream where they have done some cleaning up and put in a wide concrete path through the woods. I look at it and see a path of slabbed tiles, and when I see a deer in the woods I calculate how many tiles it is from me.

...you look at trees and try to equip a hatchet you don't have

...while you are having breakfast you do not eat olives and save them for a new compass

...you wonder if you can find utmost ql iron in the mountains below horizon.

...You call the police and inquire about KOS'ing that door to door salesman that's been calling at your house every day

You see a low wooden fence IRL and are startled to realize that, yes, I actually can climb over it.

You start cooking meals to keep all the stray dogs you collected fed \wait six irl eight wurm

you put a bandaid on and notice how much ur first aid skill has gone up

You sometimes refer to your RL friends by their Wurm-name

• Like 2

...you burn tar instead of wood in you forge.

How did you figure that one out ^^

- You have a bottle of wurm wine from 2009 or older!

... part of your fence falls down and you wonder which one of your neighbours is really a troll.

When you visit London and you see an incredibly old sword and say out loud "that thing must have some sick enchants on it!"

While using a rather crap file at work you stop and take a moment to wonder if the village blacksmith has time to imp it for you >.>

...when you get in a debate with your parents in the religion of vynoria comes up.

You might have played too much Wurm if you roll your eyes and groan "oh, another one of these threads" every time you see a "You know you've played too much Wurm when" thread.