Sign in to follow this  
darthryan

Stuffing Corpses

Couldn't find any of the other threads for this, so here it is again:

I think you should be able to stuff an unbutchered corpse, using cotton to fill the corpse so it acts as a decoration. The benefits of this would be that you could have a collection of good looking corpses, such as champions. You should be able to repair the stuffings, not be able to pick them up, but you can push/pull them.

Wouldn't you have to butcher it first, though; take out the rotting meat and insides etc before you can stuff it?

Well taxidermy involves the very careful removal of the entire skin/hide so that it can be treated and reapplied to a model. Butchering sounds pretty rough and ready and would damage it somewhat in the process.

Not sure we really need stuffed animals however. Perhaps the odd animal head mounted on a wall as decoration.. but the whole animal?

It isn't something I would want to have in my home or on my deed, but that doesn't mean I don't think its a decent idea for those that would want to.

+/-

Wouldn't you have to butcher it first, though; take out the rotting meat and insides etc before you can stuff it?

Yeah, you WOULD take out the meat, but more carefully. Also, when butchering you normally take other stuff... the eye, the horn of a unicorn, tail, etc.

Sounds good, but I think champion animals would be excessively large.

hmm, does this mean I could leave a stuffed Champion Troll on my neighbor's lawn? :ph34r::P

• Like 1

I'd settle for being able to stuff notes into player corpses or maybe other small objects. Like finding a killers manifesto stitched to a corpse.

I'd settle for being able to stuff notes into player corpses or maybe other small objects. Like finding a killers manifesto stitched to a corpse.

Good idea, but not related :P

I say do it I mean you should have a certain skill with it and a special tool to carfully remove the skin and remove the insides but the whole body should be able to stuff also the base should require x amount of materials to plant a animal on it and should be able to be customized +1

Edited by cooutlaw119

hmm, does this mean I could leave a stuffed Champion Troll on my neighbor's lawn? :ph34r::P

Perhaps a taxidermy skill, that stuffing them isn't even a possibility until you have a skill level high enough? Or maybe it should use cloth tailoring? No more new tools, though, please.